4

4: The Promise Day

Jimin's POV

I'm tired. I sigh as I sat down on the chair. I didn't get to sleep last night. The boy's face and voice still keeps lingering on my mind. His so beautiful. I shook my head and just finished putting all the breads on my basket.

I need to go to my grandma's house because she's too weak to go and get some breads -3-. Its tiring going all the way into the forest just to get to my grandma's house. I look at the clock and noticed its already 2:30 pm!!

Shoot! I'm gonna be late!!! I said as I took my hood and wore it and I grab the basket quickly. I locked my house and started running towards the forest.

I swear if I'm late I'm going to blame the hot guy I bumped into yesterday I muttered to myself.

I saw the sign towards my grandma's house and I smile. I slow down a bit. I stop as I felt my heart started to beat slowly. W-What is this feeling??? Then I heard a rustle on the nearby bushes. C-Could it be??! M-My story is g-going to finally end? Will the wolf finally get me???

All of a sudden someone came out of the bush. My eyes widened.

You? I asked as he look at me and his eyes widened too.

Your Red Riding Hood? He asked as I nod.

And your the wolf... Wow um this is awkward I said as I look at the boy. The hot guy I bumped into yesterday is the wolf.

Y-Yeah, sorry if I just came today He said as he scratch the back of his head. I shook my head.

Its fine I said. He smiled at me. My heart started beating fast. How can someone beautiful as him will die because of his fate?!?!

So you wanna continue? He asked as he offered his hand. Continue the story? I can't let him die... But I need to finish my story, so that I can be free. I look at him, he was smiling at me.

I'm sorry I whispered as I took his hand and drag him towards the other path.

What the-- Hey! Your grandma's house is on the other side He said. I felt my heart started beating fast right now.

No way! I'm not letting you die!! I said as we stop and I look at him. His eyes widened.

B-But I'm destined to die He said as he smile a fake one.

No your wrong. The one who is wrong here is the Queen I said.

We have no choice now, so please Red Riding Hood, lets continue the story and live on He said as he held my hands and stare at me. His doe-eyes stare at me so lovingly.

No were running away, and I'm Jimin not Red Riding Hood I said as I smile at him.

Eh?! But they will get us! He said.

Not unless we cross the border right? I said and he stop for a second and smile.

Yeah your right He said as he grins.

So lets runaway? I asked.

Yeah to the place we wanted to live on He said as he held my hand as we started running again.

I know his the Wolf and for some reason I feel comfortable being with him. I just hope we won't get caught.

3rd Person's POV

Its starting I muttered to myself as the alarm started ringing.

*Alert* The Red Riding Hood story has been altered *Alert* the suspects are Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook *Alert* Find them quickly and bring them to the castle for the--

I giggle as I look from the window. This is getting interesting now.

I hope you two will find your own happy ending I whispered as the alarms keep blaring all over the kingdom.

♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧
Sorry for the late update TT.TT Its just that I'm busy at school and stuffs, but next week its fall break!! AND ITS BTS COMEBACK AND THE BIRTHDAY OF OUR MOCHI JIMINIE!!!! WHAAAA I'M SOO EXCITED ** Anyways thats all next update will be next week I think 😅 thats all Have a good day!!! **