9

9: Turbulence

Jimin's POV

Soaring in the sky is so relaxing and fun~ Me and Jungkook hyung are still flying for like a hour and a half.

Hyung~ Are we near yet? I asked Jungkook hyung.

Jimin, 2 more hours until we reached the Driew Village He said as he push some more buttons.

Whaa~ that's too long I said as I pout. Jungkook hyung giggled and ruffled my hair. I just blush at the contact and just look away.

Anyways are you hungry? I have some--- Sh*t Jungkook hyung said as he quickly stir the controller.

Hyung! What happened?? I asked worriedly.

That happened He said as he pointed something behind us. I look behind and froze.

Oh no I said as I saw some hot air balloons with the soldiers in it.

Oh no in deed, Jimin hold on tight Jungkook hyung said as he quickly move the controller.

There they are!! Fire! I heard the soldiers yelled. I quickly held on to the side.

*Boom*

Hyung! I screamed as Jungkook hyung manuvered to the side to dodged the canon.

Fire more!! They yelled. The canons keep coming and hyung just keep dodging them.

Jimin! Open the drawer in front of you! Jungkook hyung said as I quickly opened it. Its filled with buttons in different color.

Push the buttons! Jungkook hyung said. I nod as I push the blue button.

Hyung I think its not work-- WHAAAAAA I screamed as a loud boom errupted from our ship.

A colorful ball fired from our ship, towards one of the hot air balloon. Then it suddenly burst into flames and hit the balloon. The balloon now is on fire!!!

Whoa!!! Thats cool! Jiminie! Just keep pushing some buttons!! Jungkook hyung said as I nod and started doing it.
I was amaze as a lot of stuffs started to blast out of this machine. I'm truly fascinated as one by the one the hot air balloons started to inflate and fall towards the ground.

Keep it up Jimin! And we'll be safe in no ti-- Ah! Jungkook hyung said as I yelp as one of their canons hit one of the wings of the Butterfly Expresso.

Oh no were dead Jungkook hyung said. I quickly look at him.

What do you mean were dead?! I asked.

Hoseok hyung said if one of the wings got hit or have damaged it will automatically go down He said.

Like a butterfly I said as he nod and after some seconds, it started to make some noises.

Jimin hold on tight Jungkook hyung said as I held on tight on the side. The Butterfly Expresso started to go down slowly at first.

Whaaaa!!! JUNGKOOK HYUNG!!! I screamed as we go down faster and faster.

Jimin!! Hold my hand He said as I quickly held onto him.

Now take off your seatbelt He said.

Are you crazy?!?! I don't wanna die!! I said.

Trust me Jimin! I won't let you die Jungkook hyung said as he look at me with full of concern in his eyes.

F-Fine I trust you hyung I said as I took off my seatbelt with one of hands. I felt a lot of pressure like the wind is trying to take me away.

H-Hyung I said as he quickly held me by my waist and I hug him tightly.

Now just close your eyes Jimin okay? He asked as I buried my face on his shoulders and gave him a weak nod.

Then I felt him jump... OMG he did not just-- I just held on him tighter. I suddenly felt like everything went slower. So I slowly open my eyes and saw that were falling slowly towards the ground. I look at Jungkook hyung and he smiled at me. I look up and saw a balloon??

Its Hoseok hyung's safety landing balloon, He gave it to me before we left. I know he had another one, but I can't find it because of all the ruckus up in the sky, so yeah He said. I sigh in relief and smile.

I thought were gonna die hyung I said truthfully.

I told you Jimin, I'm not going to let you die He said as my heart just keeps beating faster and faster every second.

I know hyung and thank you I said as I smile at him and look at the ground. Were close.

Once we reached the ground. We try to look for the Butterfly Expresso and we found it wrecked. We sigh and just took our bags. The lighter ones to be exact.

Now what? I asked.

I dunno, I don't even know where we are Jungkook hyung said. Then suddenly we heard noises.

Sir! The vechicle fell down on that area!

Yes sir! Were moving!!

Our eyes widened as we heard faint footsteps getting louder and closer. Jungkook hyung held my hand quickly as we ran away from the Butterfly Expresso. We ran and ran until we stop.

I think were far away from them He said as I nod. I look in front of me and my eyes widened.

N-No way I said as Jungkook hyung looked at me confusingly.

What's wrong? He asked as I pointed it and Jungkook hyung looked at it.

Oh no way He said as he read the sign in front of us.

The Lost Forest
Enter if you dare

I look at Jungkook hyung.

I guess we have to go, this is our only way He said.

But hyung! What if we get trapped?!! I asked. Jungkook hyung went to me and held my hand.

Were not going to be lost Jimin, just think about Dreiw Village okay? I won't let go of your hand okay? He said as I sigh and nod.

Okay hyung I'm ready I said he smiled as he lean in and... kissed my forehead.

I'll be here don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you Jimin He said full of concern and I blush and nod.

We took a deep breath and I think of the Dreiw Village and nothing else. We started walking to the entrance here goes nothing.

♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧

Sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ school is hatred and yeah 😅 also OUR BOYS WON!! IM SOO HAPPY AND PROUD OF THEM!! THEY DESERVE IT! ALSO JIN EOMMA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 😁💖