11

11: Chaos and Laughter

Jimin's POV

Were now in the living room and in front of us the kids are lined up from oldest to youngest? I don't really know. I look at all of them, they are sooooo cute!!!

"Okay kids, this is your Jimin hyung and Jungkook hyung" Jeonghan said as he pointed at Jungkook and I. I waved and smile at them and they smiled back too.

"Okay now introduce yourself my babies" Jeonghan said as he carries the baby (which I assume Dino).

"S. Coups! 7 yrs old!" The kid with a black hair in the far left said well yelled.

"I'm Joshua and I'm 7 years old too" The kid with brown hair said as he smile politely. What a gentleman.

"I'm Jun and I'm 6 years old" The boy with black hair said.

"JIMIN HYUNG!! HII AGAIN ^~^ I'M HOSHI! AND I'M 1..2..4..5.3...6! I'M 6 YEARS OLD" Hoshi said with a bright smile.

"Cutie~" I mumbled and Jungkook hyung chuckled.

"I'm Wonwoo and I'm 6 years old too" A boy with brown hair said.

"Woozi and 6" The boy who got accused of throwing a ball at Seungkwan said blantly. Looks like he doesn't like people...

"I'm SEOKMIN OR DK!!! I'M YOUR SUNSHINE! ^~^" DK said happily and aww he reminds me of Hoseok hyung!

"Hi hyungs! I'm Mingyu ^^ and I'm 5 years old" A boy with another brown hair said. Most of them have brown hair really....

"Hi ^^ I'm The8 and I'm the same age as Mingyu hyung" The boy with the colorful hair (more like cotton candy!) said.

"Hi!!! I'M YOUR OTHER SUNSHINE TOO!! SEUNGKWAN~ I'M 4 YEARS OLD AND CAN SING" Seungkwan said happily.

"I'm still better than him though" Woozi said silently as I laugh. This boy is too much.
"Hi ^^ I'm Vernon and I'm 4 like Seungkwanie hyung" Vernon said as he clings to Seungkwan. Vernon seems to be close to Seungkwan and he looks like an actor... what was his name.... Oh! Leonardo DiCarpio!!

"And this is Dino and his only 3 years old" Jeonghan said as he showed us Dino who is smiling at us.

"Aww hi baby Dino~" I cooed at him. Jungkook hyung smiles as he holds Dino's tiny hands.

"H-Hyungie~ Ju-Ju-Kookie!" Dino said as my heart warms. Whaaa he called Jungkook hyung Kookie!! Sooo cute!

"Oh my.. Wow Dino is always scared of guests but wow and you want to hold him Jungkook? He seems want to be hold by you" Jeonghan said as Dino's tiny hands try to reach out for Jungkook hyung.

"Sure" Jungkook hyung said as he carefully took Dino from Jeonghan. Dino quickly clings on him like a koala and my heart just melt at the sight. Soo cute!!

"You'll make a great dad" I said and Jungkook hyung looked at me and his cheeks turns to a shade of rose. I realized what I said and I blush and look away.

"Oh I-Thanks" Jungkook hyung said and I just nod. I look at Jeonghan and his smirking...

"Well now that everyone is introduced, why don't you all continue playing as I prepare some snacks?" Jeonghan said.

"Yes eomma!!" All the kids said as they started playing again.

"Hyung hyung! Come play with us!" DK said as he grab my hand.