2

2: Red Riding Hood with an orange hair

Jimin's POV

I sigh at the sight in front of me. What now???

Hahaha gay!

I never knew Red Riding Hood is gay!

Hahahahaha Gay Riding Hood

I just shrug and left. People are alway like that. They judge people all the time. If only the Queen didn't make me Red Riding Hood! Aish you see what happen is someone change my gender into a girl!!! Like why?!?! I'm a boy not a girl! Well I do have a girl's heart but nevermind. I'm so done.

My story is still on progress, I mean its just that when I was little.... The wolf never came to get me.... Now I'm 19 years old and the wolf still didn't get me like seriously?! Well I don't blame the wolf since I don't want to do this either......

After what happened to my very bestfriend. He was innocent, a happy-go-lucky guy, his my only bestfriend. But then the Queen made him played the role of Jack. Not Jack and the beanstalk.... But the nursery ryhme, Jack and Jill.

Of course everyone knew the story of that, where Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling after.

But the thing is my bestfriend V, fell down into a cliff, and the bottom was full of sharp stones. I was there when that happens, the girl which is Jill survived but V didn't. After that I stop going to my grandma's house, I don't want another innocent person to be killed because of the Queen"s fate!

I sigh as I sat on the ground. I ran my fingers to my orange hair. This doesn't suit my red hood, but I like this hair color it suits me.

Did someone bullied you again? Someone behind me said and I jumped and look behind me.

Namjoon hyung annyeong and no, no one bullied me I said as I smile at him. Lying is the best thing to do right now. I saw him sigh.

Aish Jimin when will you tell the truth? He asked. I just look away.

Anyways take care, I have to go back at the castle He said as he rode on his brown horse.

You and your knight duties, well see you hyung take care too I said. He smiled at me and wave as he started going back to the castle.

Namjoon hyung is one of my closest friends. His like an older brother to me. His a knight that works on the castle, and his one of the best knights since his called "The Destructor". He got that nickname because mostly everything he touches breaks, so yeah you get the thing.

I started walking towards my house. I live by myself since my parents are far away. I mean they moved to another kingdom. Yes you can move to another kingdoms, but you need to finish your prophecy first. They left me because my story is still on-going what a nice parents right? I just sigh. Then suddenly I bumped into someone.

Ugh I said as I fell on the ground. It hurts!!!

Oh sorry I didn't mean it, here let me help you The boy said as he helped me. I look at him.

My heart started beating fast and everything went slowmo. I stare at him as he did too. He have a big doe eyes that can look into your soul. Then the kingdoms bell rung.

O-Oh s-sorry I said as I bow at him.

N-No, I-I mean its fine really, well see you later cutie He said as he winked at me and left. I was left there blushing and frozen at the same time.

He called me cutie... I whispered. I smile as I hug my hood and started walking.

Today was great I guess. I hope I can meet that boy again.

♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧

Oh yeah I wanna say that Jungkook will be the hyung here ( ゚∀ ゚).