3

3: Sheep In A Wolf's Clothing

Jungkook's POV

I smirk as I finished throwing a punch on another guy. The other guys started running and I just laugh.

Weak I muttered as I started walking away.

Ugh what a life. Do I even have a life to begin with? I'm just a wolf. Nothing to do. All the queen ever wanted was just to follow our destiny~. Thats some bullsh*t!!! I can't be born and be killed when I turn 12 years old!!!

Yes I'm the wolf on the story Red Riding Hood. But I never came to the part where I need to show up. I'm scared I mean death is a scary thing. I don't wanna waste my life given to me. I want to have a family.

I know I sounded cheesy but seriously?!?! I just wanted a normal life. My family disown me because they believe that I deserve to die. Its not my fault I was the big bad wolf in the story!!!

I groan in frustation and started kicking some pebbles. I wonder what happened to Red Riding Hood, I bet she's mad since I ditched our story. Who cares anyways? I stood up and started walking.

I was just looking at the skies. Its getting dark. I wonder what will happen to me. As I walk I didn't noticed someone was already infront of me. The boy fell on the ground.

Oh sorry I didn't mean it, here let me help you I said as I helped the boy. After I helped him I look at him.

I froze and stare at his eyes. Wow I never knew someone can be so beautiful. His orange hair really suits him and his eyes, there are something on it that attracts me. Then the kingdom bell rung, breaking our staring contest.

O-Oh I'm s-sorry He said as he bow at me.

N-No, I-I mean its okay really, well see you later cutie I said as I winked at him and left him blushing.

I gotta admit his really adorable~ His orange hair really attracts me so much **. As I'm near my house, I stop at my tracks as I remembered something.

His wearing a red hood... c-could it be??? I said as my eyes widened.

No way...

♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧ ♡♤♢♧