Pearl - curry

"I'm taking you to dinner," Aven said, his arms snaking around me. I didn't like it. I don't feel it about him anymore. "Okay, sweetheart?"

"I'm tired," I sighed and walked to unload the dishwasher. Escaping his touch. That monster.

"We'll make it quick. Just a simple meal at your favorite Indian restaurant."

That was tempting. Too tempting. I hate him for using it against me.

"But, Aven--"

"Shh," he cooed, coming close to me again. "You're my baby, I'm going to spoil you."

I laughed half heartedly before putting my shoes on and opening the door, not waiting for him to touch me again.

***

"Im sorry," his hand came over mine, and I almost chocked on my mouthful of rice. He handed me his glass of water.

"What for?"

"For saying that abortion was an option." Okay good. Very good.

"You do realize what a baby goes through when abortion takes place, don't you?" I shoved more rice in my mouth. Damn, tastes too delicious.

"I wasn't aware," he patted his lips with a napkin. "I searched that up and I was devastated."

"Good."

"They cut him to pieces. Holy curry!"

"Yeah to pieces, Aven. A bloody legal case of first-hand murder."

He shook his head, "The parents allow it so it shouldn't be called murder."

"Would you call it a murder if you were sleeping once and I start cutting every organ of your body and placing it on a metal plate, love?" I faked a smile.

"Yes."

"Then shut up, please."

* updates early today *