Pearl - blood

They all stared at me with blank faces. All their jaws hanging open in shock.

"Repeat that," I pointed to him.

"Honey, what are you doing here?" His voice was suddenly so sweet. Sweet but fake. Fuck.

"Where's my baby?" I tried to remain calm. They laughed.

They all laughed at me except Aven. He glared at them.

"Where's Chris?" My teeth were gritted.

"Pearl, baby, let's leave. This place is unhealthy."

"Unhealthy?!" I lost it. "My relationship with you is unhealthy, Aven!"

He had that blank face again.

"Where's my fucking baby?!" I yelled, turning to the other foreign men sitting around the square table.

They didn't answer.

"You!" I motioned to one of them before walking slowly towards him. "Tell me."

"You have sexy legs," his eyes were moving up and down my body. I gauged audibly.

"He's there," one of the men pointed outide the room. "Second room to your left."

I strolled to the direction of the door before walking backwards to my first place, spitting in Aven's face, then exiting the room in silence.

My heels only clicking on the floor. Clicking was the only heard sound now.

I pushed the door of the room and first thing I see was his trolly.

Blood surrounding it.

Blood on my baby.

Blood everywhere.