Pearl - forever

Aven's face was motionless, his hand massaged his temples from how nervous he was.

Something about this whole situation wasn't right.

"Go upstairs," he motioned with his head to the staircase. "Don't come down until I call you."

I was about to walk up when he whispered my name. "Take your phone, baby. I'll text you."

I nodded before running and sliding my phone down my pocket. I was scared.

His lips were in a tight frown when I turned to look one last time at him. "Don't run again," he kissed my forehead. "They can wait forever."

I nodded and smiled at his sweetness before scaling up the stairs.

I closed the bedroom door after me and rested my back against it. I'm evasdropping and it's not an option.

"Welcome," I heard Aven say before they all came in. I could hear their footsteps as they walked to the living room. "How can I help you?"

"I'd like to see Pearl," Hunter's voice was something I know too damn much.

"You've been running away for too long to finally meet her now."

"She's not dead I assume so it shouldn't be a problem," the cheater said and I clenched my fists when he said assume.

Does he not care that much? Maybe the bitch was right.

"What if she's dead?" Aven rhetorically asked.

"Don't fucking play mind games with me," Hunter was so angry now.

*^*

Love : come down

Me : he can't see me :(

Love : do something about it because he's grabbing the couch so hard I think he'll tear it up

I didn't reply, I looked around the room for something to do before I opened the closet.

It's time to face the fuck face and his bitch.