»♦« Quattro:The Battle (Shawn)

I dedicated this chapter to AileeAnime56 for the first comment in this story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So who's first " I smirked and Rei just chuckled at me.

»♥«

»♦« Quattro:The Battle (Shawn)

Scarlett's POV

"I'll be your first opponent" Shawn stepped in front of me smirking.

"As you wish." I just nod.

"So, does this mean that I only have to win 2 out of the 3 battles with you guys?"

Shawn nodded and asked us to follow him. He leads us down the stairs and in front of a door.

"We will do our battle in the simulation room," He said while opening it.

"This room is almost as big as the training room"

We are greeted by an empty room covered with a white wall. Unlike in the training room where many types of equipment reside.

"We use this simulation room for combat training. It may seem empty right now but we can change the setting with the help of some magic. And because Bennet doesn't want any unnecessary blood to be shed, we will be playing the Bell game." Xavier explained.

When he sees my confused look he quickly added- "The rule of this Bell game is simply taking your opponent's bell. Both of the players will wear these bells. You can to put this on any part of your body. And if one of you got the bell of the other then he wins. Got it?"

I nodded in understanding. "I'm ready to go."

Bennett gave Shawn and I a string that connects with a bell. He said, by using a string we can easily tie and remove it.

"We'll leave the both of you now. We'll be monitoring you guys from the training room" Bennet says as he walks out of the door.

Shawn tied the bell on his left forearm while I wore it like a necklace.

I just realize that there are holsters tied up on both of his thighs and two more on either side of his waist. I can also see a small bag on his waist, which I assumed to be full of bullets. Right now, he is sitting down while putting his sniper together.

Suddenly a voice echoed throughout the simulation room.

"Are you guys ready?" I think it's Bennet.

"Just...a little more..and...I'm ready to go." He stood up with the gun on his hand after putting the silencer on.

"What kind of stage do you guys want to use?"

Shawn looked at me but I just shrug. "I don't know anything about this thing. So, I'm giving you the upper hand."

"We will use the forest." He then looks at me smirking. "Don't regret your decision later princess."

I can't help myself from returning his smirk. "Oh, trust me I won't."

"Before we begin, I just want to remind you this is not a real combat, it's just a practice. You can hurt your opponent but please refrain from any fatal injury.With that being said, I wish you guys luck. May the best guy wi-" I can hear someone being hit from here.