»♥«Diciannove:For Milady

Sorry for the late update guys, I hope you enjoy reading this story so far...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your are lucky that milady didn't let me kill you or I'll have already kill you long ago when we start". Ningky wipe a little blood on his cheek before saying. "I thought I have to fight a boring fleabag. But now that you have turn to vicious animal...I guess I'll enjoy this fight more than I thought"

»♠«

»♥«Diciannove:For Milady

Scarlett's POV

Ningky dash at Nogitsune with incredible speed before kicking his gut,sending Nogitsune crashing into the wall. He jumped on his feet before meeting Ningky half way,when Ningky charge at him.

When I was watching Ningky fight I saw from the corner of my eyes Bennet's chain was about to wrapped itself around my leg. Before I could swing my scythe,an ice spear impaled the chain to the ground. Turning it into ice before it crumble to the ground.

"Don't you dare touch milady,human. You have to focus on me" Ningky was glaring dagger at Bennet, while he just smiled at Ningky. "You okay there milady?" He asked with concern dripping from his voice.

"I'm okay Ningky. You know I'm not made from glass"

Using his ice katana,Ningky is blocking all Nogitsune attack without any difficulty. "I know but I'm just worry about you milady. Don't be angry at me"

Ningky touch the ground with his left hand and turned where Nogitsune and Bennet standing to ice,they slip from the slippery ice floor. But Nogitsune regains his balance in an instant. While Bennet stood up slowly using his chain to support him. Bennet use his chain to tie Ningky up before Nogitsune attack him with katana. Nogitsune manage to land a few blow which resulting Ningky white jacket have a few red spot because he was stab a few time.

"Cat caught your tongue now Ningky? Or you just admit defeat" Bennet said. He look as Nogitsune send blow after blow at Ningky. Nogitsune's katana was on the ground beside him. Ningky didn't said anything but just smirk. I think it make something inside Bennet snap because he command Nogitsune to finish Ningky off. "It was fun playing with you but the one I want to fight was not you but Scarlett. I hope you enjoy playing with me,so bye" Bennet still have smile plastering on his face.

Nogitsune raised his katana no doubt he about to slice Ningky again or stab him. I was about to step in when a gush of cold wind blew and send me a few meters from where I stood before. I saw Bennet and Nogitsune was same as me.

"Don't be silly human. I'm not near satisfy playing with you,this just a warm up to me" emerge from the icy cold mist was Ningky.

 I'm not near satisfy playing with you,this just a warm up to me" emerge from the icy cold mist was Ningky