»♣«Diciassette:Sparring Buddy

I patted her head. "Don't worry I'm okay Scarlett. Thanks for asking. Now if you didn't need anything else I will be going now" I kissed her forehead. "Sweet dream" I look at her for the last time before walking out. Sweet dream my sweet rose. I walk to my room.

»♦«

»♣«Diciassette:Sparring Buddy

Scarlett's POV

I wipe the sweat on my forehead with the towel. After been on bed rest more like being forced by Luca my ankle have finally heal. My knuckles feel numb after all the punch I gave the sand bag. My body is glistering with sweat. I need to burned all the fat that I earn all the time I didn't workout. After working out I feel so refresh.

"That hit the spot" I drank a mineral water. The cool water cool down my dry throat.

I cool myself down under the fan. I decided to take a shower because my body was sticky from all the sweat. Luckily there a shower room in the training room. I end up wearing black and white singlet,brown short and dark blue jacket. My hair is still a little damp from the shower.

 My hair is still a little damp from the shower

"I want to do some sparring...but Rei is still not back" I huff. I don't know when Rei will come back. I'll call him later asking about that.

"Why not I be your sparring buddy" I turned around and saw Bennet was leaning against the training room wall. "Or maybe you are thinking I'm not strong enough to spar with you?" I think he take my silent as a rejection.

"Its not that" I said.

Bennet start to walk to me. I stood at my spot. He then stand in front of me.

"So what is the reason? You have fight with Hunter,Xavier and Shawn but not me. Why is that?"

That was kinda tough question. "Er...I don't have any specific reason just...uh...okay fine. Give me half an hour. I just done working out for 5 hours. I need a rest for a bit"

Bennet smiled brightly before he take me to the bench. "Sit here. I gonna make some sandwich for you before we start our battle for you to regain your energy back"

"Ham and cheese sandwich would be fine Bennet"

"Alright then" Bennet walk out of the training room. My eyes stay on his frame until its disappear out of the room.

Why did he want to spar with me so much? Maybe he want to assess my power or something. I think that's it,maybe as a leader he need to know his teammates strength.

Based on guys have told me about Bennet a few days ago in the game room,I can guess that Bennet may or may not be a sadistic. But that was just my hunch. Maybe through this sparring I'll know about that and the extents of his strength. When I was on the bed rest they have a mission, Xavier and Shawn didn't tell me full version of the story just a little but of that and that but not a full version.