»♠«Ottantasei: Different Side Of The Same Coin

"Sure Kevin. Let's go".

After the red cloak figure saying that. Kevin surrounded them with darkness before disappearing without a trance.
»♣«

»♠«Ottantasei: Different Side Of The Same Coin.

Kevin's POV

When the cloud of darkness dissipate we  all arrived where the familiars is living. Siting on the couch is Orion with his mouth stuff to the brim with marshmallows. "Hi, Sa-chan. having fun there".

"So much. You should have seen the look on their faces Orion. it was quite...delightful. the look of confusion and shock on their faces are so funny".

"Enough with that already" Scarlett removed her cloak revealing her face that was cover with cloth. "Don't play with them too much or they might break".

"Chill Scarlett, we know what we're doing".

Standing in front of Scarlett is Scarlett. The same face and figure. Looking at them standing in front of each other like that make them seem like a long lose twin.

"If they thought one of us is a fake? what are you going to do about it?".

We all inside this room including Rei know both of us are real...aren't we?".

-------------------

|Flashback|

After making the contract with me, Scarlett realize that she can help the possessed human by eating the hell creature soul's. The first time she noticed it when I accidentally ate the soul in front of her. I casually told her that it was my snack then she ask the question.

"So with your power you can basically pull out the soul of hell creature, is that right Kevin".

"That's right Milady. If I want to, I can pull out the soul that possess the human".

"Then why didn't you do it before?" she look cute looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. It make me want to bite her.

"Well I got no need to do that. You yourself should know that the only human that are special to me are you and you alone. Beside, eating another hell creacture's soul did increase our power but at the same time it make our bloodlust gone wild. We are a very greedy creactures by nature Fair Lady. With you here, I managed to control it. But can you imagine what would happen if I gone wild with bloodlust?".

"You'll kill everyone on sight?".

I patted her head, "That's right. I won't mind have the bloodlust but I don't want to upset you. That's the reason why I didn't do it. Just imagine someone who's been starving for so long suddenly got a taste of a delighted. He'll not stop. Beside I don't need to consume hell creacture's soul anymore".

"Is there even a different consuming a human's soul and hell creacture's soul? Isn't it just the same" she tapped her chin.

"Well, it does actually Little Red". "If we're to consumed the hell creature soul when we were child it will increase our power but it will stop when we reach our limit. After that we need to consume human's soul to increase our power. That's why we like human's soul that fill with darkness. The darker the better" Ralph explain to her with more detail than I want to.

She turn to look at me "I see, then can I use your power to removed the hell creacture's soul?".

"Technically you can because I already promise you my power".