Sneak Peak »♦«Sessanta:Blushing Ren

Just a sneak peak for you guys. Tell me what you think would happen. I'm still working on it. this is...you can say a quarter of the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Make sure there nothing happen to Milady or I'll use your body for some of my experiment" His eyes turn black and his pupil turn crystal blue. He then walk fully inside the portal. Not scary at all.

"Please excuse Ningky rudeness there. He was just concerned on Fair Lady. But I've to agree with him. If there something happen to Fair Lady while we're absent...trust me,we'll know. I'll go after all of your head and the people around you. Oh my....that would be to cruel of me. Maybe I should just make Japan disappear" He chuckled on his on joke before walking inside the portal. His joke are not even funny.

"Don't worry Emo Butler is always like that". I almost sigh in relief because it seem that one of Slayer's Familiar seem normal. But my hope are shatter when he continue.

He removed some of his hair that's covering his eyes to show his blood red eyes. "Just know this...if something were to happen to Little Red while I'm gone...I'll have you guys a a decoration at the Black Op HQ. Just to show what would happen if you mess with Little Red. Little Red would be disappointed on me if she know. But...it will not hurt her if she know nothing about it". With a smirk on his face he walk into the portal.

"Sa-chan once said that human brain is so soft like marshmallow. I never test it yet but I would like to test it later" He didn't has to say more because I know he's threatening us.