As long as you love me (Chapter 15)

"Aye, is Olly on contract Fatimah?"

I looked up from my phone, mid-text to...Olly.

"Errm, how should I know?" I questioned.

I knew. He told me. He was on contract and was probably ignoring her. I'd never known Farah to be this persistant.

"I was just asking! Seeing as you were like his bff no need to get rude" she huffed.

I rolled my eyes at her before changing my text to

  FYI psycho twin is so on to you. Should I tell her you moved to Alaska with your Uncle Boris?

Olly sent me a picture of himself with an eyebrow raised and the word no badly edited on it.
Okay... so that would be a no, not right now?

Another followed with more editing stating, not ever. I see..

"Hey! Heyyyy! Oi Fatimah you baboon! I finished your shampoo. It smells boom! My hair smells lush right about now." Dalia informed me

"You are so annoying!" I spluttered hiding the fact that I bought it in bulk and had about 5 or 6 bottles left.

What? A girl needs spares!

"Not as annoying as that blondey!" She fired referring to Ashley who slept round along with Dalia and Amor who left early.

"Don't be a hoe! I like Ashley, she happens to be a dear friend!" I insisted

"Whatevs she's not as dear as me right?" she pouted.

"To be honest, you both ain't ish compared to-"

"Compared to Trent I know" She cut me off sighing, something flashed through her pupils but I brushed it off as the light.

"Noo, compared to this totally adorable couple who took pics of me and Trent! Come and look at them!"

"I need to get dressed first I'm freezing." she chattered.

"Nooooo, come pleaase. You can come under my duvet then get your knockers under control." I argued.

"Ooh, I might not be able to control myself around you. Besides I don't want you to be as wet as me do I?" Dalia voiced in a husky manner. Idiot.

After finally persuading her to look at the  photo, we begun to take pics of our  own. Because we're photogenic...when we sleep. Without light... or cameras.

"These better not go anywhere Fatimah! " Dalia ordered.

"Awwh, I wanted to send these to Farah!". I whined.

"Wait, let me see that! Your hair looks pretty straightened! And  your jumper taste is actually really good!" she praised.

"Ahaa! You know how I do, the jumper's Trents by the way mwahaha omg my evil laugh is poo!"

"Ohh, well it doesn't count if guys have good jumpers its normal. Besides you wear it better" she tells me nuzzling my neck.

"Thats what I said!" I laughed.

"Do you love him?" Dalia blurted.

Slightly taken by surprise I shrugged, "I dunno"

"I love you." she stated simply, I froze. A cold feeling of dread filled me , not at the words but the way they were spoken with fear and sincerity. As if she was telling her lover.

"Like a sister" she added hastily. "Or a favourite cousin"

"Me too.  I don't know if I love Trent but I do know I can easily whack-a-hoe if they get too close to my man. Even if they're male, I don't like to share something so close to me and special. I sound sooo cheesy " I cringed, laughing at myself.