Wild (Chapter 16)

Trent groaned his head resting in the crook of my breasts. I laughed holding his head as he gripped my waist.We were meeting up at the park seeing as it was a rare sunny day in the midst of November.

"Whats up with you?"

"I have to get glasses" Trent grumbled.

"OMG awwwh, Trent get spongebob glasses!" I squealed excitedly.

"Did you just squeal? And no, I'm going to look like a mix-raised version of Harry Potter and no, you can't come and see."

"You're so mean! You can't see me without my braces then. Wait, I mean as soon as they're off... yeah" I childishly told him, pushing his head and sticking my tounge out.

"Ah damn!" He sarcastically snapped his fingers.

"Exactly." I joked.

"Oh erm, my parents want to have dinner with you if that's alright. You don't have to..." Trent drifted nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Nah, that's cool... In the distant future.Next weekend my dads brother's coming from the states, so I'll need Sunday and Friday to get my ishh sorted he's leaving the week-end after so Sunday means my family can return to normal and the next weekend is the sales so its a compulsory girls day out for us but I'm sure nothings going on the weekend after." I smiled at Trent.

"Look, it's alright Fatimah you don't have to." Trent told me softly, shaking my shoulders a small smile on his mouth.

God knows guilt is an awful thing. Truth was I didn't want to meet my boyfriend's parents because I wasn't the type of girl that really did the 'meet the normal parents of your normal boyfriend who is acceptable for your age' kind of thing. I was more the 'you're never going to meet my parents and I yours but its cool cuz this isn't serious' type of girl.

"No, but I want to! Just timing is key right?" I tried to recover.

"Damn right" He responded.

~~~••°••~~~

"Babe! You look like Clark Kent,you should've gotten glasses sooner!Oh my gosh you look so buff those selfies did you no justice! Trent, let me take a pictureee! Baby. Trent Pleaaaaaase it'll last longer." I gushed after finally seeing him in person.

"I'm dating an idiot." was all he said.

That made me burst into hysterical laughter. Which made him shoot me a weird look,   which made me laugh harder. All in all I was having a laughing fit and suddenly couldn't breathe. Trent had to punch my chest and slowly rub circles in my back so that I'd survive. Which earned him weird looks from students and teachers alike, the way he had to constantly tell them that he didn't hit girls made me start up again. In the end he just gave up and walked away.

"Wait ahah I'm done! Oh my gosh I'm dooone!" I called trying to follow him.

"I hope you ain't gonna find everything I say so hilarious...You know I find your laugh cute but even I sometimes get a whiff of cuteness overload." Trent informed me.

I scowled at Trent acknowledging the truth in his words. He laughed merely embracing me and kissing my forehead. We both had free periods so went out to buy McDonalds instead of revising or completing coursework. Silly since we both had our scheduled lunches in the next hour or so. Hard to believe we were both A grade students right?

"Eww, Trent I smell a dirty skank" I began to sniff the air.

He laughed jiggling my head which lay on his toned torso. We were casually sprawled out over an outside bench.The majority of the school population inside a classroom.