Keaton imagine for Maria

I'm so nervous. I'm waiting for an email to see if I got the job at the Sugar Factory. I LOVE candy. It's my dream to be surrounded by candy. This is as close to my dream as I can be. I'm supposed to be happy because I'm going to meet my best friend to hang out, but I REALLY want this job. I look at my watch, and see that it's noon. I was supposed to meet Alexis 15  minutes ago! I start to run and I feel my phone vibrate, so I pull it  out, still running. I stop running, realizing that I can't run and read at the same time, It was an email and it said, 

Dear Ms. Maria,

The Sugar Factory would like to congratulate our newest member.You start working tomorrow. Your supervisor is Veronica. You can pick up the uniform from her. Enjoy your day.

Yes!!!! I got the job! Candy as far as the eye can see! I put the phone away, and start to speed walk, because all that running has me ready to collaspe on the floor. I'm not the fittest person. As I turn the block, I bump into someone. I ask the person repeatedly if they're ok, and they turn around to be an extremely cute guy with curly hair. He says, "It's fine," repeatedly. I stopped after a while. He smiles and says shyly, "My name is Keaton, by the way." I'm shocked. He looks way out of my league, and yet he's talking to me. I start studdering. "My name is Maria," I say finally. "Pretty name for a pretty girl," he whispered, looking down. I blushed. Finally someone who is as akward as me! He put his head up a bit and said, "You seem, you know, sweet. Maybe, I could, I don't know, have your number?" I gave him my phone to put in his number, and he did the same. Once we switched our phones back. He smiled and I put out my hand for a hand shake and he came in for a hug. We kept doing different things, until we both finally decided on a hug, and we walked our seperate ways. Boy, do I have a story to tell Alexis when I get there.

*Vote, Fan, Comment and be awesome!!! Requests are still open!*