Wesley Imagine for Silvia

The sound of book pages turning filled the air. The math finals were coming fast and I needed to study. I am not trying to fail this test. The teacher was sitting at his desk, sleeping as usual. The students normally would take this oppourtinity to make a lot of noise, but they didn't. Instead, they were studying. It's friday, during last period, and they are more silent and more still than a pin.

At the end of the period, Wesley Stromberg ran into the class. He's always this late. The bell rung and everyone left. Everyone but me. I live in a noisy home so I can't really study. I heard the conversation between Wesley and the teacher. "You've missed this class too many times." "I'm sorry ! What do you want me to say?" "Nothing. Just be on time. You have a final in this class, and you need to pass this class to graduate. You are failing right now. If you pass, you'll be able to pass with a 70." "I don't understand some things and you don't teach it right." "Fine. Silvia can tutor you." My head rose up faster than a bullet. Me and Wesley had quick eye contact. "Either her, or be in this school again." He sighed and sat down next to me.

After a while, Wesley and I got pretty accostumed to each other. He's smarter than he acts. He knows and understands everything. He asked me questions that I didn't know the answer to and taught me things. "You are smart. Smarter than me even. But why are you failing this class," I asked. "How would it look if I get hundreds in my classes? I have a reputation of being the bad boy in the school," he said. It's all abut reputation. It's always about reputation. "So, I'm throwing this end of year bash, and I'm wondering, do you want to come? It'll be fun," he said. "Only if you try your absolute best on the finals," I said. He nodded. "Let's continue this study session another time," he said. He gave me his number. And when the results of the finals came back, Wesley scored a perfect hundred.

*Comment, vote, and fan! Check out my other works too. Requests are still open! Continue being awesome!*