New Years Day-Wesley

Wesley crashed his lips into yours. You liked Wes, but you didn't know he liked you back. He pulled away and held your waist. "Happy New Year," he said. You were stilll in shock. You just kissed Wesley Stromberg, the guy every girl had her eyes on. Never in a million years would you expect this to happen. 

This kiss all started with you wanting to have a date and a kiss for New Years. Who knew it would be with the hottest boy in town! He looked at you, and you bit your lip. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Well, I was thinking, what would a guy like you want with a girl like me?" You asked. Leave it to you to ruin sweet moments. "Well, um, you aren't like girls I'm supposed to date. You respect yourself and are not sexy but beautiful," he said. "What's wrong with sexy," you asked. "Beautiful is a more respectful way of sexy. Most girls around here that are sexy, are also sluts. Just saying," he said. He's smarter than he lets off. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the party.

When you re-entered the party, everyone stared at you. You couldn't believe it yourself! You going out with Wesley Stromberg? Impossible everyone said. But here you are, holding his hand. Anything is possible. You sat with your friends and asked what happened between you too. You told them about how you bumped into him by accident and that turned into a conversation, and that turned into him taking you to the porch to talk, and that turned into the kiss. Your best friend (Y/B/F/N), told a similar story between her and Drew. You knew she had liked him for a long time so you were extremely happy for her. This has been a good New Years party, but you have a feeling that the year will be better.

**There it is!! My two part New Years Eve and Day imagines!! Happy New Year to all! Follow/fan, vote, comment and request!! Clean and Dirty Imagines are accepted!! Love you all!! It feels like an amazing New Year to start with over 700 reads and 30 fans!!! You are awesome!!**