Dirty Wesley Imagine for Nova

What follows is a dirty imagine and is intended for a mature audience only. Reader's discretion is advised. Enjoy.

Today was a busy day for me and Wesley both. Today was his birthday. And I had to plan him a birthday party. I planned for a big party for him. But his present will be even better. I've been thinking about it for a while and I now know now what it would be. Sex. Regular, plain sex. I know it's nothing much, but, we haven't had sex yet because I felt like I wasn't ready. But now I am. And I'm certain it's going down tonight.

As I set up the final "Happy Birthday" banner over the kitchen doorway, I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I jumped and shrieked in fear. "Nova, baby. It's just me, Wes. Calm down before you give yourself a heart attack," Wes whispered into my ear. I sighed in relief. "Wesley fucking Stromberg, you scared the shit out of me," I yelled. "My bad," Wesley said, laughing. "You are SO lucky I love you," I sighed. "I love you too,"  Wesley said, kissing my neck. All of a sudden, a knock sounded at the door. "The guests are here," I said. We looked at each other, waiting for someone to make a move. "So, who's opening the door," Wes asked. "Well, it's your birthday, meaning your hosting the party, and hosts always open the door," I said. Wes groaned. "But Nova," he whined, rolling his head back. "Nope, Wesley," I said, in a no nonsense tone. Wes mumbled under his breath, "Fine." He walked towards the door and before he opened the door he turned back to face me an stuck his tongue out. I just smiled cheekily. 

Soon, the house was full with people. Keaton bumped into me. "You know, Wes has been looking everywhere for you," he said casually. "I'm actually hiding from him," I said. "Why," Keaton asked. "For fun. To play with him. He needs to interact. It is HIS birthday party," I said. "Well, you'll have a very pissed Wesley at your hands if he doesn't find you," he said worriedly. "Well, I can handle an angry Wesley," I said. Keaton simply walked away, putting his hands up in surrender. I laughed at his foolishness. "Nova," I hear Wes call. I stealthily snuck away, moving through the mass of guests. 

Soon, I found my way into our room and locked the door, knowing Wes always forgot where the spare key is. I sank down into my bed and breathed deeply. All of a sudden, Wes jumped out of the closet and yelled, "Boo!". A blood curdling scream escaped my lips. "Wesley Trent Stromberg, how many times are you going to scare me before you're satisfied," I asked, pissed. "As many times as I wish. And on a completely different note, where's my birthday gift. Out of all people, my girlfriend should have gotten me a present," Wes said. He sounded disappointed at the last sentence. I pounced on him and kissed him, surprising him. He quickly kissed me back passionately. I straddled him, keeping our heated kiss. He pulled away to ask, "You sure you want to do this?" I asked him, "Does this answer your question?" Before he could answer, I kissed him again.

He lifted us to the bed, and took off his shirt as I took mine off. We connected our lips again. His lips kissed a trail down to my neck. My breath hitched in my throat. He soon found my sweet spot and started nibbling and sucking on it, causing me to moan his name. "That's right babe, say my name," he mumbled against my neck. He unclasped my bra, and started kneading my breasts.

"Wesley, I need you," I groaned out. He was quick to pull off his pants and boxers while I pulled my pants and underwear. "Shit, I forgot a condom," Wesley mumbled. "Don't worry. I took the pill," I said reassuringly.

He smiled, and kissed me. "Babe, you ready," he asked. "Yeah. And before you ask, I'm sure," I said. Wes looked me in the eye and slowly entered me. He kept a slow pace as the thrusted into me. "Faster," I moaned. He started thrusting faster and harder, causing me to moan loudly, "Fuck!" I fisted the sheets beside me.

He soon started hitting my g-spot with power and precision. I whimpered, "Wes, shit." The pleasure was too much. He began to rub harsh circles into my clit.  I cried out his name I felt a sensation build up in my lower stomach. "Wes, I'm close," I whispered.  " Me too babe," he grunted. Wes started kissing my neck. I came hard causing me to see stars. The feeling of me clenching around him caused Wesley to cum. As he did, he moaned my name.

He pulled out and laid next to me. "That was the best birthday present ever," he panted. He pulled a cover over us. "But how are we going to get the guests out of the house," I asked. "Baby," Wes looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and put on sweats and a t-shirt. I found Keaton. "Nice sex hair Nova. I'll get everyone out," he said. I blushed in embarrassment. "Wait, how'd you know that I need you get kick everyone out," I asked. "I know my big bro's a cuddler," he shrugged. I smiled and return to the bed to spoon with Wesley, who was now wearing boxers. "Best birthday ever. Thanks bae," he said, kissing my shoulder. "No problem. I do anything for you Wes. I love you," I said. "I love you," he mumbled, now kissing the back of your head. With that you both fell asleep.

***Nova, I am SOOO sorry you had to wait six months for your imagine. School drove me nuts after you requested to it totally slipped my mind!!! Again, my sincerest apologies!!! Anyway, requests are open!! Love you guys!! Comment, Vote and Follow!! 4,264 reads and 87 votes strong!! Alura out<3***