Dirty Keaton Imagine for Mary

Today was a busy day for me. Work had me going crazy, running all over the place. I looked like hell. My hair was matted and my clothes were wrinkled. I drove as fast as I could to get home so this horrible day could be over. I honestly just want to go to bed and flop down on my bed and go straight to bed.  I got a text and I waited till I got to a red light to read it. Mary, can you come over? It said. I knew who it was. My boyfriend Keaton. Ok I quickly texted back as the light turned red. I made a U-turn and drove over to his house. When I got there, I pulled out my set of keys and attempted to unlock the door, but failed. It took about ten tries to finally get the door open. When I did, I saw a note. I have a surprise for you. Come upstairs.-Keats. I quickly ran up the stairs. If anyone could brighten my day, Keaton could. When got upstairs, the scent of candles hit my nose. I looked down and saw a trail of rose petals. iinstinctively, I followed it until I got to Keaton's room. 

I walked into his room and was greeted by a sign pointing towards the bathroom. I walked in and saw a beautiful bath set up. "Happy birthday babe. I knew you were stressed from the texts you sent me so I made a bath for you," he said. He wore a white t-shirt with jeans with his quiff. "I love it!! Thank you so much," I squealed, hugging him. "Anything for my darling Mary," he replied cheekily. "Care to join me," I asked suggestively. I started taking off my clothes slowly, just to play with him. "You don't have to ask me twice," he mumbled and quickly started to take his clothes off. Soon, we were both stark naked and hopped into the bathtub. As soon as the warm water touched me, my aches began to sooth away. A moan resonated in my throat. Keaton smirked and pulled me onto his lap. "Do you know something else that can relieve stress," he asked, cockily. I already knew the answer, but played dumb. "What," I asked innocently. "Sex. You didn't know that," he asked. "Nope," I said sweetly, staring at him with doe eyes. "Well, let's try it and see if it works," he said. With that, he placed himself under me and smiled. He kissed my collarbone roughly, biting it occasionally, making sure to leave a mark. I bucked my hips against his, trying to gain some friction. "Let's get straight to business, yeah," he asked, sighing. I just nodded.

He flipped us over gently, careful not to get water on the floor. He softly pushed himself into me eliciting a moan from the both of us. He began thrusting into me softly, using the rim of the tub as a support. My hips bucked again, wanting him to speed up. He understood and began picking up the speed of his thrusts. I screamed his name out in pure pleasure. I grabbed onto his back, raking my arms down it. Keaton's arm slowly moved it's way down to my clit and began rubbing it in hard circular motions. My back arched up in pure ecstasy. Keaton just smirked. I soon felt an all familiar pleasure building up in my lower abdomen. "Keaton, I'm close," I managed to whimper out. "Hold it babe," he said, in between grunts. I tried to hold it in, but the pleasure became too much. Right as I was going to tell Keaton, he said, "Cum on the count of three babe, okay," he asked. I just nodded, unable to form words. He began counting to three. Once he hit three, he came, my orgasm followed suit, swallowed me whole. All I saw were stars. Keaton's name continuously spilled out of my mouth like a running faucet. 

As we came down from our highs, we just stared into each other's eyes. Keaton then put himself under me and I laid on him "You know I love you, right," I said, placing my arms on his chest. "I know. I love you too," he said. "I think my stress may actually be gone," I said, dumbfounded. "I told you so," he said, tapping my nose slightly. I pecked his lips and relaxed next to him, glad that I have him as a boyfriend and no one else.

***Hey there you sexy little penguins. (That's what I'm calling you guys now). What is up?!?! Mary, sorry this is a bit late. Hope you like it!! In other news, MY ACCOUNT WILL BE TURNING TWO SOON!!!! It will soon mark my two year anniversary of being on Wattpad, and yet, it feels like forever. Anywho, comment, fan, request and FOLLOW!!! Alura out <3***