Study Date-Keaton

You had your midterms coming up so you decided to study. You called your best friend Keaton, and asked him if he wanted to tag along. He said yes and said he'll be there in ten minutes. You started dressing your best. You've had a crush on him for when you first met him. You've never let him know, and you weren't planning to do that today. Today was the day that you would say the three words to Keaton that you never said to him. "I like you."

When Keaton arrived, you were ready to let it out, but I waited until we finished studying. We started studying different subjects. When we got to Spanish. I thought of a way to tell him. We each said "Yo quiero" and something we wanted.  He said "Yo quiero comida." Typical Keaton. He was laughing. You said, "Yo quiero usted," under my breath. Keaton stopped laughing and was smiling an uncomfortable smile. "Que," he asked. You took a deep breath and said slowly, "Yo. Quiero. Usted. Yo la quiero a usted." He stopped smiling. "Do you like me," you asked shaking. He shook his head. "Do you at least think I'm pretty," You asked, on the verge of tears. "Smart," You asked. He shook his head again. You started crying. "Then what the hell am I to you? A friend? What," you said frustrated. He was about to speak but you cut him off. "You can leave now." He looked stunned and left. You closed the door on him and started sobbing.

After a while, you then heard him say, "I don't like you, I love you. I don't think you're pretty, I think you're sexy. I don't think you're smart, I think you're a genius. You're everything to me (Y/N). Please. Open the door." You opened the door and all of a sudden, you felt lips on yours. Keaton's lips. You ran his hands through his hair. "Do you forgive me (Y/N)," he asked, breaking the kiss. "Yes," you said. This was the start of your beautiful relationship with Keaton.

***Two in one day!!! I'm on a roll!! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!! Follow, vote, comment and request!!!!****