That time of month-Drew

You start feel like a hot mess. It's that time of month. Auntie Flo is here. In other words, your  period has arrived. You laid in bed since the cramps were killing you. "This sucks ass," you said. You start rolling around in bed since the bleeding and clumping made feel uncomfortable. You got up and took a hot shower to make you feel better and change into sweats and a large t-shirt. The cramps went away. But unfortunately that didn't last for long. The cramps came back like a kick in the side. You look under your bed for your stash of Nutella. You find a tub, only for it to be empty. You curl into a ball and cry uncontrollably

Your boyfriend Drew called. "Hello?" you asked, sniffling. " Hey (Y/N). Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "My period came. I'm dying. Where are you?" you said. "I'm at the store. Need anything?" he asked. "Get me pain killers?" you told him. "Ok babe. See you later. Love you," he said, and on that note he hung up the phone. You went to sleep waiting for him.

Drew woke you up. "Hey babe I'm back," he said. "Did you get the pain killers," you asked. "Yup. Along with other things," he said. "What things?" you asked curiously. "You'll see," he said. He picked you up , took you to the kitchen and then put you down. On the counter was the pain killers. With 3 tubs of Nutella, brownies, cookies, pads and chocolate. "Did I ever tell you that you are the most awesome boyfriend on the face of the world?" you asked. "Only every day. And mutliple days when you are on your period," he said laughing. "Well you are Drew," you said. "I love you (Y/N)," Drew said, pulling you in for a hug. "I love you too Drew," you said. He pulled you to the living to watch "The Notebook", but not without grabbing Nutella.

*Comment, vote, fan/ follow, check out my other books and continue being awesome! Requests are still open. Details are in the book description. Alura. Out. PEACE!!!*