Your Favorite Athlete Retires- Keaton

"And with a heavy heart I announce my retirement," (Y/F/A) said. You jumped off the couch, flipping the remote next to you. "WHAT?" you screamed half screaming, half yelling. Keaton came into the room. "What's wrong baby," Keaton asked. "(Y/F/A) just announced that (s/he)'s retiring!" You said distressed. "Ok,' Keaton said, sounding unsure. He never understood why you loved sports so much, especially this athlete. "I grew up watching (Him/Her). (S/he)'s the reason why I love watching (Y/F/A/S) and sports in general. (S/he)'s my icon and my idol. And now, (s/he)'s leaving," you said, sadly. Keaton held you tight. "You know what, we should watch (his/her) games," Keaton said. You smiled. "Sure," you said quietly. 

You and Keaton spent the whole day following (Y/F/A)'s carrer. There wasn't a game you would leave unwatched. In the middle of the "(Y/F/A) Marathon", Keaton left to make a phone call. When he came back, he had a michevous smile on his face. "Keaton Robert Stromberg, what are you up to?" you asked crossing your arms. "Nothing babe," he said innocently. "Mmhmm," you said, not buying into it. You rolled my eyes and continued watching your impromptu marathon. 

A few hours later, Keaton got a text and smiled. Then there was a knock on the door. Keaton pulled you off the couch and covered you eyes. "What are you planning Stromberg," you whispered. You felt him guide you to the door. "I would like to introduce you to a good friend of mine," he said. He opened the door and removed his hands. And there in the doorway was (Y/F/A). You rubbed your eyes, not believing the sight before you. "Please pinch me, I'm dreaming," you said. (Y/F/A) said, "Okay," and pinched you. You engulfed (him/her) in a hug."I-," before you finished the sentence, (s/he) said, "Keaton told me everything. I am so glad I'm your idol. It's not everyday an athelete meets someone who is inspired by them. Keaton called me over because you were  upset that I was retiring. Don't worry, I'll still play, but at a minor level so I don't stress my muscles." You looked at Keaton. You ran to him and hugged him. "I love you," you said. "I love you too."

**Key notes: (Y/F/A) = Your Favorite Athlete (Y/F/A/S) = Your Favorite Athlete's sport. I wrote this because Derek Jeter is retiring. I live very close to the stadium. I love the Yankees and grew up watching the Yanks so hearing that he's retiring kind of hurts. Anyway, you guys are amazing!! 1,800 reads!! 70 votes!!! Mwah love you guys!!! Vote, fan/follow, comment request and add to your library!!***