SCHOOL: Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives

I arrived at school and walked up to my friends at one of the outside lunch tables.

"OMG Avia," oh no its Anna. "Why are you wearing a hat? The rest of us aren't allowed to." she said in her annoying whiny voice.

"Personal buisness, now please leave me alone." I replied before running off to my friends. As soon as I got to the table, Anna came up and snagged my hat.

"Avia, what did you do to your hair?" asked Ashlee looking scared.

"Guys, I have cancer. I got my hair cut so it wouldn't be as hard to deal with when it falls out." I said in a low whisper pulling up my hood. They seemed to understand. So we went in and went to our separate classes.

Before I knew it, we were at lunch. I took my disgusting pills with my soda and ate my food. If I got in trouble, I had a note saying I could have soda. After lunch, comes recess. I met with my friends and we went to the swings. We were talking about my cancer, when none other than Anna and to my surprise Braille came up to us. I got off the swing and made my way to the track following my friends away from trouble. I sadly enough couldn't escape and I was face down in the bark. I got up but fell again when Anna stomped down on my ankle. I heard a cracked and screamed. Anna ran as a teacher came running toward me. She helped me up but, I couldn't stand. Braille came over with my friends as they helped carry me to the nurse. I was crying as the pain increased. Black spots appeared in my vision and I blacked out. I woke in the hospital with my right leg in a purple cast. Braille and Emmi were there, along with mom and dad.

"Braille," I said softly and she came over to the bed. "Kill Anna for me, will ya?" she nodded and said She was sorry for not stopping her.

I got a wheel chair instead of crutches, I'd need one eventually, so why not get it over with. We got into the parking lot, Braille pushing me. I didn't see the truck, but she pushed me out of the way. She, on the other hand, couldn't get fully out of the path in time