Costumes and conditions

Watch video above

When I was kicked in the back, I was discovered to have broken two ribs. Meaning, I was hospitalized for 3 weeks, and still recovering after. My seizure was triggered by the blow and was not serious as the injuries weren't as horrible as past ones.

Emmi had her port replaced after the girl shattered it. Though, in recent scans, the cancer seemed to be spreading more rapidly. A tumor in her leg had basically imobilized her. It's gonna have to be amputated eventually, but we want to wait till after Christmas. Emmi doesn't know, if she did, she'd be too upset to do anything, likely to fall into depression.

For Halloween, I will be my hero! Talia Joy Castellano. She didn't win her battle, but she makes me stronger. I watch her old videos and remember to look on the bright side. She was always so positive no matter what happened. She lived fighting for a long time, till her body couldn't fight anymore. She was brave until it didn't matter. Brave till the end.

Emmi, however will be Taylor Swift from the "Shake It Off" music video.

I am in a wheel chair, as is Emmi. My tumor in my arm has shrunk. My ribs are healing, and I can see myself getting closer to winning this fight each day. I am still scared about the possibilities and therefore, have written a bucket list.

Avia Butler: Bucket List
💙Go to a black sand beach
💙Be on Ellen
💙Make a Wish
💙Skydive
💙Meet the queen
💙Write an autobiography
💙Help Emmi win her battle

If I die, all of my college money and personal savings will go to childhood cancer research. I want to be a hero, an inspiration. Just like Talia.
C

AUSE A LITTLE FISHY TOLD ME, "Just Keep Swimming!"

Talia, we miss you more than you could posibly know