Halloween

I wake up to Mom shaking me.

"Avia, c'mon av's wake up baby!"

"Good mornin Mom." I sat groggily sitting up slowly, as to be easy on my ribs. In a week the'll be fully healed.

"Happy Halloween, baby!" Mom was determined to make this mine and Emmi's best Halloween yet. Considering the fact that it may very well be our last. I push the thought out of my mind, gotta stay positive, Avia. Gotta stay positive. Just Keep Swimming.

I turned slowly, until my legs were off the bed. My mom grabbed the wheelchair and I shimmied into it. I wheeled out of my room and up my new ramp. I wheeled to the kitchen, greeted by chocolate milkshakes and waffles, covered by chocolate syrup and whipped cream! I wheeled to the breakfast bar as dad helped me onto a stool.

Dad left to help Emmi, and before long everyone else was up too, and pigging ou on breakfast. Emmi and I took our pills. Mom ran to get the costumes. I was going to wear a Finding Dory t-shirt that said Just Keep Swimming. I would get my make-up done by Ceciley. She was coming all the way from L.A. just to do mine and Emmi's make-up.

Dad was vlogging us in out costumes, when Ceciley came in.

"Where are my two favorite girls?!" she screamed, enthusiastically. She did our make-up and helped Emmi with her wig. Finally, we were free to go off and trick or treat! I wheeled out of the house to the car. Emmi followed close behind. We got in followed by, Brock, Daxton, Gavin, Braille, Gage, and Ceciley.

We drove around town getting candy. We went to my friend's house for a party. I wheeled in to see the whole school before me, including Anna's followers. I made sure to steer clear of them. I wheeled over to my friends while my parents talked with theirs. I discussed my cancer with them when Anna's followers came close.

"Hi Avia, why are you in that thing, and why are you wearing that get up and a mask?"Hailey sneered before laughing like a hyena at me.

"Haha yeah, Avia, are you supposed to be a bald sergeon on pajama day?" Ava added, snorting like a pig.

"Leave me alone, guys." I warned. They didn't listen. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, my fist against my ribs. I screamed out in pain as my friends ran to get my parents.

Ava's POV

"Hailey, I think we went to far this time." I said crying as I watched Avia jerk.

"Nah she's just putting on a show, that faker." she spat at me.

"She's sick, Hailey! She has cancer, and we went to far this time! Ugh, why do you and Anna always convince me to do this stuff?!" I screamed at her, she stood there stunned. People started to crowd around us, Avia's parents rushed to her. "You know what? If THIS is what it takes to be popular, I quit! I want out of your disgusting group! You are all just a ton of hard headed bullies!" and with that I tailed her, punching and twisting every part of her that I could, she didnt even fight back. "You coward! Hit me! Hit me!" I screamed. I realised that she was knocked out and I was covered in her blood. I tore off my heels, running from the party, crying. I felt like trash, nothing. I ran until I saw the bridge I ran onto it into on coming traffic. I ran, not caring. I reached the edge and stopped.

"God, I dont deserve your forgivness, but I hope that you can find a place for me in heaven. With a damaged soul, I give my life to you!" I screamed praying. I backed up into the road, before running to the edge and plunging down to the cool unforgiving waters.