Ouch

I watched in terror as Braille got hit. She fell to the ground, barely breathing. Dad, lifted me and Mom, got the unconscious Braille into the wheelchair. She wasn't fully hit but, her whole left side was. She had fallen pretty hard onto the ground.

We rushed back into the hospital, where a nurse gave me another wheelchair. I got in and wheeled myself quickly behind my family. This was all my fault. If she didn't push me out of the way, she wouldn't be injured. Wait a second, it's Anna's fault if she had left me alone, we wouldn't even be here. Tomorrow will probably be worse, she'll be more able to hurt me actually, for the next few months I'll be completely vulnerable. Braille was rushed to the back. She had been bleeding out of her head. I was in tears she's my cousin and I love her. The image of Braille collapsing on the ground played over and over in my mind. I was scared I didn't want to lose her. It all had happened so fast. The truck, Braille pushing me out of the way, her trying to escape. Why was he speeding so fast? That maniac may have cost me my cousin.

I hope you guys liked this chapter... How badly injured is Braille? Find out in the next chapter... I will update again later today thank you for reading. Tell me what you think... TheCreepyChicWriter out.