Chapter 2

You stared at the skeleton before you, it didn't really seem as you'd imagined it, or "he", to be correct.
The ripped jeans were carelessly resting on his hip bone, showing of his pearly white structure. Your gaze wandered up his welt build "body" and landed on a cream colored turtle neck sweater covered by a black, smoke soaked leather jacket with rolled up sleeves and a very furry hoodie.

-Are you just gonna stare at me or..? huh, it spoke.

You looked up to him surprised. His face, oh my dear lord his face was so handsome. What? No! NoNoNoNoNo, shut up!

He had a long, deep crack running along his left eye, and a faintly glowing cigarette resting between his non existing, but still somehow beautiful lips.

-N-no sorry, I'm.. Im just not used to seeing monsters around here.

-Heh, yeah you humans take everything for granted dontcha?

-No, not at all! he obviously was more charming before those lips of his started moving.

He chuckled.

-You smoke? he asked nonchalantly.

-No.

-Wanna try it out then? you looked at him a bit concerned. Oh come on sweetheart, don't be shy! Try it out.

-I don't know, it's not my thing really.

- Just one blow couldn't do much damage now, could it?

Silence fell between the two of you. Your mind wandered along all the plus and minuses, pros and cons. You hated smoking! It smelled bad, probably tasted bad as well and it did no good for your health. Finally, you came to an incredibly wise decision.

-Well fine, give me that! you said and reached for the cigarette.

It was now placed between your full lips, though you didn't actually want to try it out. Inhale.. The smoke filled your unused lungs quickly resulting in making you cough.

-Hehe it takes a while to get used to it! once again, it was quiet. Well, should get going, I'll see ya around punk!

Really? Punk? You attempted to say something but soon after he vanished out of thin air, you looked at the wall he had been leaning on, was it all a dream? Did you just imagine everything? No, you could still smell the leftover smoke, what a horrible stank..