Chapter 3

Finally you were home and thought about everything that just happened, not really sure if it all just were some kind of daydreaming

Finally you were home and thought about everything that just happened, not really sure if it all just were some kind of daydreaming.. While you were eating the last bit of the hotdog, you felt the need of resting slowly crawling up your spine. Your eyelids felt heavy, which wasn't really a surprise since it'd been a long day. So you decided to go to bed, but first.. brush your teeth! Its hygiene y'all!

Your feet dragged you to the bathroom and then to the bedroom in a slow pace, down we go! The mattress hugged you softly, making you fall asleep only a few minutes later. You woke up a couple hours later taking for granted that it would be daytime outside, but it wasn't. It was a well known darkness, you looked over at your side to see the faded light of your alarm clock, 2 am..

After awhile of trying to go to sleep you decided to go out again, this time not for food, but just for a walk.

The city raised above you, flashing signs and high buildings, the night sky was clear and full of stars. You took a deep breath, just enjoying your sight. You loved it!

Walking on the streets you felt like you'd never been there before, like it was all for the first time all over again. Loads of people passing by, and you simply walk right pass them. The city could never let you down. The lights, the smell of freshly made food, and the loads of people. Of course it was crowded, like, REALLY crowded. But you liked it that way, it made you feel safe.

You walked for a while, soon realizing that you did not know where you were going, att all. It didn't really matter though, you could always take a cab home. You had been so caught up in your own world that you all of a sudden ended up in some strange alley, looking around you saw shadows a bit further down. The alley splitted in two ways above you. And from one way you could see the shadows, but only the shadows since the people was behind the walls of the two buildings on the sides of you (sry that was kinda hard to understand haha).

Hearing a familiar voice and not being able to figure out who it belonged to, you swiftly decided to find out. The closer you came to the voices the less it sounded as a conversation but more as an argument. Slowly, with light steps you walked, minimizing the space between you and the source of the sound only to find~