Chapter 11

*Warning, this chapter contains sexual content, please be over 15*

You turned around once again, pulsating your body together with his to the base. Your right arm rised up towards his head and you stroke his cheek..bone? He chuckled at your unawareness from behind you, quickly you turned your body around.

-Sans!

The person before you smirked, but it wasn't Sans. His red, glowy eyes carved a tattoo of lust onto your soul. The gaze was filled with desire as it traveled down your neck, memorizing every last detail of your body. Your eyes met, locking together. He smiled showing off his racer blade sharp teeth.

-Who are you?

-I'm Sans. And who are you, dove? the rest of the crowd seemed as if disappearing as he stared into your eyes.

-(y/n)

- What a beautiful name, (y/n).

You felt a warm sensation growing on your cheeks, and you were well aware about the fact that you were blushing. Though you didn't care. It didn't matter.

- Do you happen to know another Sans, who's actually looking a lot like you?

-Oh little dove, so unaware. I'm a brother of his, of course! Actually one of many.

How come the sans you knew never told you he had a brother looking like a copy of himself walking around town. You couldn't deny it, he was really appealing. Wait, what where you thinking!? No, you did not just think that. Just no.

You looked up at him, seeking a lock between your eyes, trying to make eye contact. But his gaze was traveling down your body slowly, not caring bout the fact that you knew.

- You really are a beautiful creature dove, he said as your blush grew even darker, if possible.

- Thank you, Sans.

The moment you said his name his eyes were quickly locked with yours, making you aware of his desire. His lust.

Seconds later you were slammed against the wall of a dark room, he teleported. His fingers traced down your spine then slightly tugging at your skirt giving you signals that he wanted you to remove them by yourself. You nodded and he backed away and sat down at the bed before you. You turned around, slowly looking back at him at him with a slight flustered but sexy smile. He smirked and closely watched your every move, like if you were under inspection. Your hands grabbed your already some what pulled down skirt and continued what he had just begun, teasing him, making him wait. It was all just a game of yours. You didn't let it show that it actually was your first time, you didn't want him to go easy on you because of that.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and seductive smirking you were fully exposed, naked to his eyes. Or, almost. Your white and black lace underwear remained on its place, not really wanting to remove it yourself you started to turn around and smile at him.

- Oh I wasn't going to do all the fun work for myself now, was I? I think you're going to have to remove these for me.

He rose from his bed and walked over to you in a slow pace and didn't stop till he were nothing but inches away from your face.

- I've been waiting for you to say that for awhile now. It's so mean to tease me like that, but I'll play your game.

A odd, cold sensation appeared on your shin. Oh my god, it felt amazing! You looked down to see him standing on his knees, slowly licking your legs with the tip of his tongue all the way from your shin to your upper thigh. You locked your eyes with his, he smirked up to you and slowly began to draw his fingertips along your butt, then to your spine which is where he stayed for a moment till he started to gently unhook your bra.

You stood there before him, letting your bra fall down to the floor as he rose up and lifted you, making your legs go at the side of his hips as he pushed you against the wall. He began to leave traces of saliva all the way from the thin lace edge of the underwear that remained on your body to the nipples, slightly biting down at them from time to time. You refused the urge to moan, which only made him more impatient.

-Moan for me, (y/n).

But you didn't give him the satisfaction of an answer, neither in words or in moans. Though it was hard you continued to resist letting him know the pleasure you felt, but at one special moment he started rubbing his fingers against the thin, yet soft material of your silk underwear.

You gave in and gave him a long yet pretty silent moan. You could hear it rapidly repeating in your ears, And yes, it sounded seductive as hell.