Chapter 6

- Sorry hun, i can't

You blushed a deep crimson red and took a breath..inhale and exha-

POOF!

You looked around to see that sans was gone. Did that bastard really just leave you on a roof!? Actually, you couldn't really deny the fact that you weren't surprised..at all.

A while passed and your calm was running out, quickly you started to think of a way to get off the roof. Obviously, you were not going to jump. And the doors to the building was locked.. So what the heck was he thinking by just leaving you on a roof top? Bastard.

You waited a while for sans to come back, checking your phone regularly; 4:00am, 4:30am, 6:00am.. Time passed slowly as you waited, and waited, till you realized that it was sunday, the doors wouldn't be opened till tomorrow. The thought of calling sans swiftly crossed your mind, but only to vanish when you remembered that you never actually got his number, if he even had a phone.

This was probably going to be a real fun story to tell your kids one day, if that day was ever going to come of course. What if you were going to be stuck there on that very rooftop for the rest of your days? They'd find your corpses and everyone would know the tragic story about the poor girl who died alone at the top of a building.. because of a very particular douchebag (dramatic much, reader-chan?)

Suddenly you felt an urge to get off the roof, a panic of some sort began to rise inside of you. You couldn't think clearly, your whole body was aching badly. You didn't know what you were doing, but you walked to the edge of the roof and then ran in top speed against the opposite one. As you tried to stop yourself your body started to ache even more if possible, and your mind just became more cloudy.

You reached the edge and without hesitation, you jumped.

You felt yourself being lifted from the ground shoving yourself into the air with help of your legs. The wind blew away the few strands of hair that had been covering your sight. Suddenly, your mind became clear and you realized what was happening. You panicked but quickly got an idea. Maybe, just maybe you could reach the other rooftop! You stretched out your arms to the point where it felt like they were going to be separated from your body, im the attempt to reach out for the building. But you didn't quite make it. You slipped on the edge of the building when you landed but somehow managed to grab the edge as you looked down, terrified. You pulled yourself up so that everything from your head to your hip was resting onto the solid roof.

Right when you thought you were safe, a shadow appeared in front of you and your mind became cloudy once again. Slowly, you started to loosen you grip. Whatever that was before you made some pretty mad noises, similar to mechanical ones.

You fell.

You looked up to the shadow that was now leaning off the edge, calmly observing your fall. Your mind became clear once again. What was happening? Everything just happened so fast, now you were falling to the point of your life that would surely be the end.

You closed your eyes, not wanting this to be your final memories. A tear slipped from your eye, and another one, and another.

Moments passed and you decided to unlock your eyelids only to realize you were close to the ground now. You could see your tears drops falling towards the ground but with a slower pace than you were, making it look like they were flying towards the skies instead. You weren't really panicking, which was odd because you were really going to die. You supposed it was because you still refused to accept the fact. You couldn't take it in. You closed your eyes and curved the corners of your mouth, accepting your fate.

When you were only a few meters away from the ground you felt your speed slowed down. You hesitated at first but soon found yourself opening your eyes to see that you were surrounded by glowing, smoky flames in the colors of the sunset, like glowing orange, pink, blue, and purple all blending into each other,  confusing yet pretty calming. It felt like the whole universe was yours to watch, you could see the stars in the flames just as clear as you did the night you spent with sans. It was beautiful, hypnotizing.

-W-what? you whispered

You looked down at your hands and saw your skin glowing bright. Your body and hair was acting like the gravity was non existing, just like if you were underwater your hair floated through the air, you felt weightless.

You felt infinitive.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in awhile reader-chan (puppy eyes) Im so so so sorry (even more puppy eyes). But i really hope you enjoyed it! Credit for the art to its original owner.