Chapter 8

Credit for art to its rightful owner

It was dark. Everything was pitch black and quiet. You were in "something" looking like "nothing". Like a empty black space, with no sign of light. Like if the only thing existing was what you walked on which seemed to be some kind of liquid, but still you could walk on it.

You could feel yourself walking deeper and deeper into this "nothing", feeling your feet sink down a bit every time you pressed them against the liquid. Nothing was heard, not even your own breathing.

But after awhile of walking you suddenly heard a strange sound in the distance. Like something made from a machine, like a electronic voice of some sort. It was dark, and made different sounds as you walked closer to it. You recognized it, like you'd heard it before. And the closer you got to the source of the source, the more it sounded like whispering was heard from it, taking over the strange mechanic voice. You didn't stop walking, you just kept on going towards it until it stopped.

Then a voice spoke, together with the sound in the background, you couldn't figure out from where it came from. It seemed to be coming from everywhere, like if it was surrounding you.

- I haVe bEen LOokiNg foR YOu for SUCh a lONg TiMe DeAr.

- W-whos there!?

You felt the adrenaline pump in your veins.

-THe CoRrect ANswEar TO yoUr QUesTion ShOuld be No ONe, BuT I AM StiLl A SoMeONe YoU SeE, sinCe iM EXisTing buT shoUldn't.

-What do you want me? Show yourself! you screamed

The blackness suddenly started to glitch violently and you felt like you were pulled into the black liquid beneath you.

-Oh, Didn't anyone teach you not to talk back to a stranger?

The mechanic sounds stopped and the voice sounded normal, deep, much like sans. A face appeared only a couple inches in front of yours. You jumped a little. The face before you seemed to be melting, with a black scar running along it skull. Again much like sans. You started to scream as the face grin grew wider.

You woke up screaming and drenched in sweat. It was all just a dream. Huh. You sighed relieved, looking up into the roof. You probably wouldn't be able to go to sleep after this, and since you fell asleep on the bare day you'd be awake the whole night, again.

You got up from your bed, walked to your mirror in the bathroom just watching yourself as you sighed. Your feet dragged you to the hall where you realized you didn't have to put on your shoes since you never took them off. But.. Maybe you should change outfit, yeah you should do that.

You walked to your wardrobe and picked up a pair of (white or jeans colored) worn boyfriend-jeans and a (f/c) lace top that showed off your belly.

When you were done changing you went out of your apartment and then down the stairs. You walked into the city, and it felt like if it was the first time you saw the bright lights of your beautiful home. You could never get enough of this feeling, this relaxing yet exiting and energy giving feeling. You felt the warm breeze against your belly as well as your legs, since you had quite a few holes in your jeans.

Most of the stores were closed, it didn't really surprise you since you were out at this late hour. You decided to check your phone for the time and searched through your pockets in your jeans.

-Damn it!

You had left your phone in your apartment and didn't really want to go up there again, so you just continued walking keeping your hands in your pockets. Your (h/l) (h/c) blowed softly behind you.

You decided to grab something at "espresso house", which was your favorite cafe (if you don't really like it then you can change it to some other cafe). So as you grabbed your credit card something came out with it. A note.

You watched it falling slowly to the ground as you bent down to grab it. The note landed on the ground with the text up facing you.

"Never talk back to a stranger"