Chapter 7

Oh my god guys! We have reached 1k views, thats amazing! Thank you for voting and reading my story it really makes my day! Btw, if you already seen part 6 please read it again since I'm doing some PRETTY BIG CHANGES.

____________________________________________________________

You felt infinitive.

You began to slowly come closer to the ground and landed safely with your feet first. As soon as you felt your weight come back you sat down making your legs slide to the side of you.

Inhale, exhale.

The only thing you could concentrate on was the sound of your breathing, in, then out. You kept looking down onto the ground but then started to go through what just had happened. Someone or something just watched as you fall from the roof, was it all just some kind of sick joke? Your mind went through everything that it could have been but stopped at something unique. Sans. Maybe he made you do it with his powers just to scare you, that bastard!

You looked up to see a black figure leaning from the edge of the roof looking down at you, but it was too high up to see a face. Suddenly the person disappeared. He teleported, just like sans.

What, actually happened up there? You tried to remember, to go through what just happen but it was all kinda blurry. You just remembered being on the roof frustrated, and suddenly you were running to the edge of it. The next thing you remembered was you falling, looking up to someone who just watched you falling off the roof. You don't remember who, it was all just a mess, but you were pretty sure it was Sans though. And some seconds later you were surrounded by flames. You couldn't seem to remember anything else.

You kept staring up to the roof where you just saw the shadow. Nothing. So you sank your head down and looked straight forward, then around you. You were alone in an alley.

As you stood up and began to walk out of the alley and into the city center you felt lots of emotions at the same time. You couldn't accept the experienced you had earlier. Was it even real? You picked up your phone and checked the time. 3:22pm, what the heck!? Nope, this is just not normal. It was just too much so you decided to ignore everything that just happened and just walk straight home and go take a nap.

When you reached your apartment you went straight up to the elevator. You saw a note on it explaining that the elevator was currently broken, and then apologizing for it causing issues. You didn't mind really, even tho you lived on the second highest floor.

After awhile of walking up the stairs you finally reached your apartment, so you picked up your keys and opened the door. You dragged your feet inside without even thinking off taking of your shoes, so you went directly to your bed. Making your way through the apartment you noticed some things wasn't where you left them, but since you were tired you really didn't mind.

As you entered your master bedroom you looked to your side and out through the  windows that went from the roof to the floor. Basically a big ass glass wall. The sun was high and it really annoyed you, you just wanted it to be dark in your whole apartment so you could sleep. You dragged your curtains towards the center of the windows till the sun was completely locked out. Finally.

Your feet carried you the last bit to your bed and you lifted your covers making your way under them. Your eyelids were really heavy at this moment, so you didn't even bother trying to keep them open.

You fell asleep.