Chapter 4

First id like to say something.. OH-MY-GOSH.. you guys are the best! when i started writing these stories i didnt think anyone would read them, and since im new to this website i dont really know how to answer your comments, but i can thank you for them and for the votes (i agree about g!sans looks btw :'3) and it really makes me happy to see that your enjoying my writing!

And sorry for not writing in awhile, my computer is right now not available ( i kinda broke it hehe) so i had to use someone elses computer instead. I'll try to keep uploading these chapters but it'll go better with my computer back, love yall!

Please check out my youtube channel: Longbefore girls

______________________________________________________________________________

And there was he again, the skeleton from before. He didn't really seem to notice you, he was all caught up in a fight with some other person. That person being a human, a terrified one. You could see him towering over the poor creature that was pressed against the brick wall, surely sending chills all the way to his toes. 

-Listen, simply tell him that I want to know what he's doing in town, my area of the town. Bring me his answer by friday, not so hard, right? 

-O-ok, ill meet you here fri-

-Good.. (turns around) If it isnt the little human from before. He said with a slight smirk, smoke seeping out through his teeth.

You popped out of your bubble and stared right into the skeletons eyes, or actually.. eye sockets but um, yeah. One of the sockets had a crack running over it, the other had a glowing blue, glowing orb inside. It was hypnotizing, everything else kept getting darker and darker. All focus on the glow. You felt a sudden calm, a relaxation. All that made sense, all that mattered was the glowing orb. Everything was so, so ca-

-You really like to stare, dontcha?

-Um sorry, what? 

He looked down on the ground and chuckled before he directed his gaze upon you again.
- You like to stare.

-what? No! No, uhm no...Ofcourse not, i wasnt staring. I was, thinking?

-Ha! Yeah ofcourse you were, i could feel you think all the way over here, he said laughing a bit while coming closer.

-Hey! Dont be sarcastic, rude..

-I don't really care.

You tried to come up with something to say to break the silence but couldn't, till he broke it

- So.. What's your name?
- I'm (y/n).. And you? You said and smiled nervously yet making an attempt to sound sweet.
- Im Sans, but I'm used to being called G. So.. (Y/n) since your awake at this hour how would you like to go for a walk?
-Why not? you answered delighted by the fact that you were beginning to feel confident around the mystical skeleton.
He chuckled and grabbed your hand and suddenly you weren't in the dark alley but on a small bridge lit up by the damp lights of lanterns. Quite cute actually.
A big, crowded boat, probably a part-boat, slowly passed by underneath you. Old european looking buildings proudly stood at each sides of the river, reminding you of when you were in Venice about a year ago. It was a beautiful sight that you truly enjoyed. 

The moment was interrupted by sans dragging you across the bridge, almost making you fall. He looked over at you and smirked.
-Wanna jump? It's free.
-What? you asked in surprise. On the boat?
-We'll just jump off this bridge and on to the fiesty boat, it looks kinda fun, doesn't it?
- I don't know..
- Oh, come on! It'll be fun.
You were silent for a couple of seconds but then chuckled lightly.
- You know what? F**k it, let's do it!
He smiled and grabbed you by the waist lifting you up on the fence followed by him climbing up himself. 
- Are you ready, we have to hurry or the boat will pass.
You took a deep breath just looking into the distance.
-Okay, okay. Count to three? you looked at him and he nodded. One.. Two.. Thr-
He jumped and dragged you with him. The landing was quite rough but you managed to land on your feet but soon fell straight on your bum. You started laughing hysterically, feeling your eyes watering up.
Sans just stood up and looked down at you with a poker face, striking a pose. Swiftly, he raised his right hand towards his mouth ready to take another blow of his cigarette, but soon realizing it wasn't there. Your laughter increased, cracking him up swell.
His non-existing-lips formed into a smirk as he reached out for your hand. You gazed at him and returned his smile, grabbing his hand only to be forcefully pulled up and right into the arms of the bony skeleton. A chuckle escaped both of your mouths and you separated soon after.

You jumped off the roof and walked among the loads of people partying, drinking and listening to the pulsating music. Sans left a trail of looks after him, mostly from the females giving him hungry looks. A feeling of restlessness and a slight bit of anger hit you, could it be that you were actually a bit jealous?
_______________________________________________________________________

Im so sorry guys, i dont have time for more. I'll try to write more this week, bye!