Chapter 15

*The video is mine, just as any other video shown in this story, though i do not own any of the art shown in it*

"Till next time" it said. 

Moments later you were back where Grillby found you looking for "the man who speaks in hands", as he had called him. Your gaze swiftly floated around the room to the source of the sound caused by drastic footsteps behind you. "Found anything?" he asked, giving you a comforting smile. "No, nothing at all. He simply pops out of thin air" you answered in disappointment letting your eyes fall to where the figure cut you earlier, nothing.. No scar, no cut, no silver blood, nothing. After a few minutes in silence trying to figure things out with Grillbz you walked out from the building with your nails digging into your half-sweaty palms.

Your feet only carried you over a crosswalk till you were face to face with a smoke breathing figure. Of course, it was the one and only Sans. "Hey there dove, care to explain things for me?" he asked making you feel a bit guilty for what happened earlier with his brother. "Well.. you wouldn't care now, would you? You literary left me on a rooftop", he simply burst out in laughter, small crystal tears forming at the corners of his glowing eyes. "Me?" "Yeah you douchebag!" you said, this time in a higher tone trying to hide the fact that you were blushing. A few eye rolling moments later you understood by his explaining that he had nothing to do with the incident earlier, falling off the roof and everything. Apparently, he had forgotten to pay for his stupid cigarettes and had to leave early to pay back.. What a gentleman! (Pls notice my sarcasm X3)

Suddenly, you could feel his bony palm pressing against your left cheek, tracing his thumb along  your skin making the few hairs that had escaped get out of the way. You looked over at his curved (non existing) lips forming that familiar smile, "Im sorry for leaving you there all alone dove, I really didn't mean to", was he serious or was he just pulling another joke on you? It wasn't really like him to apologies like this. You stayed silent, letting yourself drown in the unsure thoughts that swirled around your overfilled head. "Will you forgive me?", you thought about it, maybe he was serious.. You giggled for yourself and nodded, showing him you accepted his apology. 

"Oh I just love you, dove"