Chapter Six

Devan's POV
                               We got back to our house, where our parents were quite happy to see Leah again. We had managed to get her stuff back, and she was putting things away in her bedroom once again. Collins was getting things set up for another video, while I sat on Leah's bed, talking with her. She seemed....different. Like something had happened to her, and now she wasn't the same as she had been. We headed back down to film our next video, and Collins stopped us.

      "Hey, we have a problem. The guy who was supposed to be the guest today, Jacob, can't make it." I looked at him, confused.
       "So....what does that mean?" He groaned, putting his phone in his pocket.
       "It means the Eat it or Wear it challenge is going to have to wait." Leah grinned.
       "Do you guys trust me?" She asked, smirking. I looked at Collins, and he nodded.
        "Yeah. What do you have in mind?" She grinned again, running inside and grabbing her wallet.
         "Be back in about half an hour!!" We looked at each other, slightly worried. She was known for coming up with embarrassing video ideas. True to her word, she came back with two large, colorful bags.

         "Go put that on." She said, tossing me a blue-and-white thing. I opened it up, revealing an Elsa costume.
         "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. Not doing it!" She grinned, and Collins looked shocked, but excited.
         "What kind of challenge is this?!" She laughed, revealing what was in the other bags. Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel, Little Mermaid, and Elsa costumes.

         "The Disney Princess challenge. Take it or leave it!" She handed Collins a Belle costume, and he grinned, nodding and going to put it on.

           "Keep a pair of shorts on!" She called after us, and I shook my head, laughing. I hadn't realized exactly how much fun her challenges could be sometimes. I was so going to regret this later on. But.....we did it. And I lost.....so I had to sing Let It Go, dressed up as Elsa....at a shopping center. We got back, and she was glaring at Collins.

       "That was not part of the challenge!" Collins shrugged.
      "You only told me the challenge, not the consequences for losing it." She rolled her eyes.
      "There was supposed to be a prize, not consequences!" They kept going back and forth....and I just laughed. Things couldn't get any better right now.

Hey guys!! Sorry about the delay and short chapter....next one with be longer, I promise! And if you have a favorite Collins Key video you want me to put in a chapter, comment the name of it. Thank you!! Love you guys!- Craver_Priceless