Chapter 13: Helga's Parents

Author's Note:
I watched David's vlog and got inspired. I don't own Liza or David. I just get inspired by them. Not all of this is true and happens in real life. This is just my imagine doing its thing. Also you might want to watch his vlog for 6/24/16 before reading this. Now enjoy the chapter.
David's POV:
Liza: "Give me three of your best sheep."
Liza and I laugh and I turn off the camera. I have to admit what Liza did a second ago, was pretty hot. I love her so much. As soon as she stops laughing a grab her face and kiss her. It's a slow,
passionate kiss. The one that gives me butterflies. I feel Liza smile.
Liza: "What was that for?"
David: "Just wanted to kiss you. That ok?"
Liza: "I think I can survive."
She grabs my shirt and pulls me on top of her. My lips meet hers. I can't help but moan into the kiss. I love her kisses so much. Her lips, her hair, her body, so perfect. My hands are on either side of her shoulders holding my weight so I don't crush her. She grips my biceps and kisses me harder.
Parents: "SURPRISE!!!"
Oh my god.
Liza's POV:
David and I look at the door and it's my mom and dad. First they look happy then their faces then from happiness to confusing, then embarrassment, then anger. David gets off of me and he looks scared out of his mind.
Liza: "Hey mom..... Hey dad......"
Liza's Dad: "Elizabeth Koshy!"
Liza's Mom: "Calm down honey. She is an adult."
My dad huffs and crosses his arms.
My mom comes up to David.
Mom: "Hi sweetie. I'm Mrs.Koshy. I assume you're David."
David looks relieved.
David: "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Liza: "You're not suppose to be here till tomorrow afternoon."
Mom: "We are staying in a hotel down the road. Just thought we would surprise you. Sorry for barging in on you. It wasn't our place. We'll leave now."
And just like that, before I can say anything else, they're gone.
David: "What just happened?"
Liza: "My parents just caught us making out."
David: "Yup"
There was awkward silence.
David: "It's late, I should go."
He comes up to be and kisses my forehead and walks out. What a great way for my parents to meet my boyfriend.
Author's Note:
Drivers training test tomorrow 😁. Hopefully I do well. Hope you guys liked it! Now it's time for the question of the day!
Q: Favorite way to spend you free time?
A: Watching David's vlogs 😂
Yeah I know, I'm weirdly obsessed with them.
Abby <3