Chapter 66: You're Getting It

(Picture: This is Brian! The guy I danced with at homecoming! We are at the flirting friends stage. He's pretty cool ☺️)
David's POV:
After a afternoon of Liza and I hanging out with my family, it was unfortunately time to go to bed. Liza and I were going to be sleeping in my old room. I haven't been in here in years. I run my hands over the dark blue walls. This room still smells like a teenage boy. I hope Liza doesn't mind. I look at my bed and see the familiar grey comforter and pillows. I see my soccer trophies on my shelf on all four walls.
Liza comes into my room interrupting my thoughts.
She pins me against the wall and bites her lip.
Liza: "You're going to get it."
David: "What'd I do?"
I try to hid my smile.
Liza: "That little stunt you pulled in the taxi. I can't stop thinking about it."
David: "Babe we can't they will hear us."
Liza: "I can be quiet. It's you I'm worried about."
David: "Oh shut up."
I grab her face and kiss her. She sighs into the kiss like she has been waiting for it forever.
I pick her and carry her to my bed.
Author's Note:
Do you want the next chapter to be dirty? Cause I will if you want me too. Sorry that this chapter is a day late. Brian and I studied for our algebra test last night and I didn't have time. For those who don't know I update ever Tuesday and Saturday. Anyways, if you have any ideas for my story feel free to message me! I love hearing from you guys! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: Curly or straight hair?
A: I have naturally curly hair but I straighten it everyday.
Abby <3