Chapter 69: College Dropout

(Picture: Brian and I ☺️☺️☺️)
Liza's POV:
I've been having brunch with David's family and it has been so much fun! I love his family! They are so close, unlike mine. As long as I remember it's been close family growing up. His large family are together every weekend. I can get used to this.
David's Uncle: "So Liza, what school are you going to?"
Liza: "Oh I'm not in school."
David's Uncle: "Oh I'm sorry what school did you graduate from?"
Liza: "Um... I actually dropped of of college and moved to LA. I went to Remington College in Houston."

(AN: Not sure if it's true or not I just made it up

(AN: Not sure if it's true or not I just made it up. Idk what college she went to.)
David's Uncle: "Oh didn't know you dropped out."
He says it like he's disappointed. Not in me for dropping out of college, but for David for dating someone who dropped out of college.
David: "Well I'm glad you dropped out of college and moved to LA. If you didn't I wouldn't have met you."
He takes me hands and looks straight into my eyes.
For a moment I forgot about his uncle judging me on my decisions in life and just focused on the love of my life.
Liza: "I'm glad too."
Toby: "You guys are so weird. Why are you staring at each other like you want to eat each other's faces?"
Everyone laughs at his cuteness and his innocents.
Author's Note:
I hope you peeps liked it! Halloween is approaching! I can't wait! Please vote and comment! And you can add my story to you reading list and get notified when I update! You can follow me on Musical.ly!
Abby81701 <----
Thank you so much for supporting me! Dork forget to answer the question of the day in the comments and if you have ideas then leave them in the comments as well! Now is time for question of the day!
Q: Are you trick or treating this year?
A: I'm 15 and my friends and I will trick or treat till we die 😂
Abby <3