Chapter 75: Lets Do It!

(Video: Honestly the cutest video ever. I was legit crying after wards. The way he looks at her makes me tear up because he loves her so much.)
Liza's POV:
David and I just finished filming a video for my second channel. He kept trying to kiss me through out the whole thing.
Liza: "Babe, our viewers are going to go crazy when they see how much PDA we showed."
David: "We got ourselves some click bait!" (Laughs)
David: "Ok hear me out. Our one year anniversary is coming up and I think we should do something special."
Liza: "Like what?"
David: "I think we should go to Hawaii!"
Liza: "David! We don't have money for Hawaii!"
David: "That's why I started saving months ago!"
Liza: "Are we really doing this?"
David: "Hellz ya we are!"
(AN: I've been saying hellz ya recently in my life for some reason 😂 now back to our scheduled programming.)
I laugh and straddle his lap so I can kiss him. I put my hands on his shoulders and kiss him hard.
He seems taken back by how much I wanted to kiss him. He wraps his hands on my hips and pulls me closer so our bodies are right up against each other.
He pulls away and looks into my eyes.
He bites his lip and takes my face in his hands and kisses me. But this time it's a different kind of kiss. This is a slow gentle kiss, so gentle like he is afraid I'll break. I feel him smile into the kiss which makes me smile.
We pull away and we look into each other's eyes.
David: "God you're beautiful."
I look down at my hands and blush.
David: "Look at me Liza when I tell you this."
I look up at him.
David: "You're so beautiful I could never get tired of looking at you. Not just your face but your body too. I love that I get to call you mine."
I go and kiss him hard again to show him how much I love him.
Liza: "Why don't we go and finish this in my bedroom?"
David grins ear from ear.
He picks me up over his shoulder and makes a run for the bedroom.
Author's Note:
Sorry this is short but I'm super busy today! Also I hate to say it but the book will be ending soon. I realized this book can't go on forever and i want to write about something else now and it's with a different fandom. But I will always love this group the most because you guys are all so welcoming and so loving. But on a happier note, I'm going to a football game today! About an hour away from where I live which means an hour long car ride with my bestie! Now it's time question of the day!
Q: What other fandoms are you apart of?
A: I'm apart of soooo many. Too many to count. But my most recently joined fandom is The Walking Dead.
Abby <3