Chapter 83: Apologizing (Bonus Chapter)

(Picture: Yes this is my uncle, and this is our relationship.)
Liza's POV:
Liza: "Well David I will say I'm impressed with all of this."
David: "Only the best for my favorite person in the world that I love so much."
Liza: "You have no idea what you did, do you?"
David: "No baby I don't but please please forgive me."
Liza: "How am I suppose to forgive the person who I trusted, and talked to another girl behind my back?"
David: "God baby I don't know. I'm sorry I didn't know she was flirting with me! I swear! I only have eyes for you! Please baby just give me another chance. Don't throw away the year we've had together on one little thing. I love you too much."
I stand there before him listening to yeah words he speaks. I know it's not a good thing to forgive so easily.
(AN: Trust me it isn't, I do this too.)
But I can't help it. I love him too much to let him go. He looks at me with pleading eyes.
Liza: "I forgive you David."
He grins and picks me up to spin me around like it's the last time he is going to hold me.
David: "I love you so much baby, you won't regret this I promise."
Liza: "I better not Dobrik."
David: "Now shall we get on with our date? I spent a lot of time planning this and I don't want it going to waste."
Liza: "We shall."
Author's Note:
I hope you all had a happy holidays! I get 10 more days off of my Christmas break 🎉 and my friend Reese is coming over soon for a school project and I'm probably going to see my best friend Shea and all of my other friends too and I'm so excited! I won't ramble for too long but I like this new show called Skam and it's a German show about two college students falling in love. There is English subtitles which is good cause I don't speak German 😂 it's really good if you guys are looking for a show to watch! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: What is one song that you could listen to over and over again and never get tired of it?
A: Closer by the Chainsmokers ft Hasley
Abby <3