Chapter 79: One Year (Part 2)

(Picture: People told me to stop using pictures :( so I can stop if you guys want me too.)
Liza's POV:
Liza: "David....."
David: "I'm not proposing, it's a promise ring."
Liza: "What are you promising?"
David: "To always love you, to support you, to remind you how perfect you are, to try and cook for you, (chuckles) to always hold you hand whenever you want me too, to always pick up your phone call no matter what I am doing, to kiss you every single day without fail, and always be here whenever you need me. I love you Liza Koshy. I promise nothing will ever change that."
(AN: This Town comes on while writing this and it's the perfect moment. Sorry if I ruined the moment. As you were.)
At this point tears are streaming down my face. I love this man so much.
He stands up and puts it on me. I grab the back of his head and kiss him with all the passion and force I have in me.

 I grab the back of his head and kiss him with all the passion and force I have in me

I pull away and look deep into his brown eyes that I could get lost in forever.
Liza: "I love you too, so much it hurts my heart."
We spend the rest of the night with each other. Just like we should be. Just like we were meant to be. We fall asleep in each other's arms, just like we were suppose to do from the beginning of time.

(The Next Day)I woke up the next day in the love of life's arms

(The Next Day)
I woke up the next day in the love of life's arms. I take a deep breath in, smells like laundry detergent and bunny fur. Because he is with Bailey all the time. I look at the time and see it is only 7:23 am. I close my eyes once again planning on going back to sleep in his arms. My favorite place too be.
Author's Note:
I'm on the bus and I only like one person on here and the rest are fucking annoying. Like honestly why. Anyways.... People told me not to do pics anymore so I guess I won't. Also just a reminder that I update every Tuesday! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: How do you get home from school?
A: I ride the bus
Abby <3