Chapter 64: Toby! And Others...

(Picture: It was my beautiful best friends birthday last weekend. emiliematula  Yes she is a present)
Liza's POV:
David: "How much longer???"
Liza: "Davy stop complaining. We just got in the taxi."
David: "Ugh fine."
I grab his hand and he looks down and smiles at me. He kisses my hand, let's go and puts his hand on my thigh. So we wants to play that game?
He takes his thumb stroking my leg in small circles. I bit my lip and I can see him smirk.
Taxi driver: "Ok you two, we are here!"
Liza: "Thank you so much sir."
Taxi driver: "You're welcome ma'am."
David: "I can't wait to see Toby!!!"
Liza: "Just Toby?"
David: "And the others....."
Liza: "You're ridiculous." (Laughs)
David: "Are you nervous?"
Liza: "No I'm actually really excited!"
David: "Good I know they'll love you!"
Liza: "And you're gonna get it later for the stunt you pulled in the taxi." I try to be as seductive as possible. 
(Door opens)
Toby: "David!!!!!!"
David: "Toby!!!!!!!"
They hug and it's the cutest thing ever.
Toby: "You brought me a pretty girl?! Yay!! I've always wanted a pretty girl!"
I smile and my face feels hot.
David: "Oh no Toby she is my pretty girl sorry."
Toby: "Ah man."
Mom: "Before we do anything! David get next to your siblings and let's take a picture!"
David: "Ugh mom really?"
Mom: "Yes now come on!"

"Mom: "Before we do anything! David get next to your siblings and let's take a picture!"David: "Ugh mom really?"Mom: "Yes now come on!"

(AN: Honestly his family is the most attractive family I've ever seen.)
I love seeing him so happy with his family. He haven't seen them in so long. His face just lights up. I like it.
Dad: "And you must be Elizabeth?"
Liza: "I prefer Liza but yes I am."
You go to shake his hand but he pulls you into a hug instead. It's nice to hug a fatherly figure since you can't hug your own.
Mom: "You're just in time! Dinner is ready! Let's all go inside!"
Author's Note:
I know feel free to yell at me. I'm a terrible writer. Haven't updated in forever. I swear I'm trying guys. My life is a roll at coaster. I'm really sorry. But on the bright side.... I asked Ashlyn (the girl I like) to the homecoming dance 😆😆😄!!!! I'm so happy! I'm going to my schools Powder Puff game tonight! Now it's time for question of the day?
Q: Favorite band?
A: Twenty One Pilots
Abby <3