Chapter 79: One Year (Part 1)

(Picture: My friends Ashlyn, Kalika, and I because we all wore flannel yesterday to show our gayness! Ashlyn is bisexual like me and kalika is lesbian.)
Liza's POV:
One year. Our one year anniversary. I can't believe this is happening. He'll be here any second. We aren't going out to eat, or to a movie. We are simply staying home and doing whatever. I honestly don't know and don't care what we do as long as it's together. I decided to dress someone cute even though we aren't going anywhere.

6:02, he's two minutes late

6:02, he's two minutes late. What? Why? Is every think ok? Liza calm down he's probably just stuck in traffic. And like right on cue I hear a knock at the door.
Liza: "Coming!"
David: "Oh I know you are."
I mentally laugh to myself and open the door. There is David, in his usual black shirt and black jeans.
David: "May I come in?"
Liza: (Sighs sarcastically) "If you must."
(AN: Gotta stop and then on some music. Can't write without music. Sorry, please proceed.)
As soon as a close the door he pulls me by the waist and kisses me. I don't reject at all. His kisses are so addicting. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

(AN: Yes I used this pic because I'm obsessed with Glee at the moment and found this scene so cute

(AN: Yes I used this pic because I'm obsessed with Glee at the moment and found this scene so cute. I'm on season 3 episode 9.)
He pulls away and I look confused up at him.
David: "I have a surprise for you babe, but you have to close your eyes and go sot down while I get it for you. Ok?"
Liza: "I don't know.... Should I trust you?"
David: "You've trusted me for this long, what makes you say you shouldn't anymore?"
Liza: "Ok."
David's POV:
I was originally going to scare her with a snake when I realize I'm never really romantic. And I want to be. This anniversary is going to be different. I go out in the hallway and get the surprise.

I come back and see Liza on the couch with her eyes closed

David: "Ok stand up and take a step forward."
Liza does as she is told and I get on one knee.
David: "Ok open your eyes."
Author's Note:
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😄😄😄
You're welcome!!!! Happy (late) one year anniversary to my idols! I love you both so much and you guys keep me alive every day! Now time for bad news, only 6 chapters left. I have the book planned out and I'm really proud of it. There will not be a sequel but I do want to write more books and the next book I want to write, well I'm still deciding. My reads and votes are growing every day and I could not thank you enough! Now it's time for question of the day!
Q: Do you still have Halloween candy left?
A: Yes I do, I'm not a candy person so I still have most of it left.
Abby <3