II

1 year old and 3 years old

Joe and Alyssa spent a lot of time together as babies, for when Alyssa's mother went to work Joe's mother would watch them while his brother was being home schooled.

They would tug on each others' hair a lot. But it was hard not to at their age. Alyssa's hair has grown at a rapid pace over the past year and a half. And lefts just say that Joe had a full head of hair at this point. They also always ended up playing with the blocks. They absolutely loved the alphabet blocks. Who knows why.

You see Alyssa's mother worked all the time. Some of the day and most of the night. Because her job in fact was not a great job. And she missed her child but that is what she had to sacrifice to be able to pay for food, a roof over their head, and hospital bills. You know from birthing a child.

Both Joe and Alyssa didn't have actual fathers. I mean they had biological fathers but you don't really earn the status of dad unless you care.

So Alyssa's mother had a difficult time supporting herself and her child. Thank goodness they had Joe's family to help.

But anyways, Alyssa and Joe. Taking on the world or just growing up together in Idaho.

At the time emotions weren't really present in their lives. Too precious for this world. But it was late 1990's so.

5 years old and 7 years old

Joe had just started learning and Joe's mom didn't have time to school him and his brother so she sent him to public school.

{ Joe }

I made new friends which is great but I mostly just hang out with Alyssa.

"Yours friend that's a gurl has cooties you can't play wif her."

"I's been playing wif her all my lifes, if she had cooties Ben, I would know."

"So she's cool?"

"Yep she's cool."

Cooties are nots a reals thing anywayz.

Alyssa and me sit nexts to each others in class and we talks a lot.

"Joe."

"What?" I ask as I color a dragon wif a green crayon.

"I saw grown ups doing things wif there eating holes one day."

"Oooh what?"

"They were putting theres eating holes up to each others so they were touching."

"That sounds cool!"

"I know, but it looked like tis."

She makes her eating hole smaller and it extends on her face.

"That looks weird. But cool!"

"We should try it at the park later."

"Okie dokie."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That day Joe and Alyssa had their first kiss. Of course they were weirded out but it was strange they thought it was cool.

12 years old and 14

{ Alyssa }

"So I want to start a YouTube channel."

"That's great Joe. So like are you gonna go gaming videos."

"Yeah!"

"I'm excited for you, should I make a channel too?"

"Yeah! We can play together."