VIII

(Btw crazy chapter)

{ Liam }

I drag Alyssa to the meet up because we were gonna be late and I didn't want to disappoint the fans.

"Stop running! I bet barely anyone is even there yet." She yells from behind me as we run out if the convention center.

"I bet they will be."

"Wanna put a wager on that?"

"Sure!"

And sure enough she was right, there were only 4 people there so far.

"Ok so I owe you 10 dollars."

"Don't worry about it, I was really joking."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea! Don't stress it."

"Cool!"

She turns around as Joe calls her name and she jogs over to him.

He asks something and then she yells something like love and business and annoying. He yells something at her and then she steps back. Her face softens but then turns angrier then before. She starts running towards me and grabs my wrist.

"Alyssa, wait!!" He yells as she pulls me away from the area.

She isn't facing me. I want her to turn around, I want to see her beautiful face, and I want to tell her it will be ok.

"Alyssa....."

She turns around and her face is red which I've never seen before from her. She's basically fuming, then she breaks down, right there, collapses onto me. Tears start flowing down her face and it looks like she's about to throw

"Please, don't cry."

God there are fans everywhere now. Oh god.

"Liam?"

"Yea?"

"Are there fans around?"

I don't want to say yes but if I say no that's would be lying.

"We have to get out of here, there are so many people watching me cry."

"It's ok."

"It's not we HAVE to leave."

Then her breathing picks up and it picks up fast. She starts shaking and slipping out of my grip.

What is happening?!?!?

Is she having a panic attack?

Oh my god she is.

She was right we have to leave.

I pick her up and get out of there, thank god the few fans that knew what was happening were telling the others to leave us alone.

"Hey hey it's alright."

She's clinging onto my body for dear life.

I finally stop at a farther away park and her shaking has died down a little but but she's still breathing very fast.

"Calm down, it's ok."

I sit down to lean against a tree trunk and she lays between my legs laying her head on my chest.

"Shhhhh it's ok, deep breaths."

I stroke her hair and she sits up with her head in her hands.

"I shouldn't have blown up at him, I should've listened to his side of the situation. IM SUCH AN IDIOT!"

She leans back with tears streaming down her face and I put her hand in mine.

"You're not an idiot, don't call yourself that. What exactly happened? Maybe it will help if you tell me."

"Well Joe asked about the picture and if we and we as in you and I were dating. But he's asked my that about 3 different guys since we've been here. But he's all in my business and I guess I got sick of it. So I blew up at him."

I nod and play with her hair some more.

"Then he yelled at me about how he was just concerned about me because he loves me and I love him too but we're just friends. Why is he so concerned?"

"He is your best friend." I tell her and she nods.

"Yeah but he's never acted this way before. This is not the Joe that I know and I hate it."

"It's ok....he probably didn't mean to yell at you. He's probably just as upset as you are."

"Thank you. You don't know how much you mean to me or how much you've actually done for me, or been there for me, or how much I love you."

"No thank you! You don't how much you've done for me. I can't believe how much since chatting over Skype has meant to me. Or how much you've changed my life since I accidentally heard you on the very old server that Joe and Poke and I used to be members of. You don't know how much I love you."

The she turned around and kissed my lips. She kissed me.......

{ Joe }

I saw them. I went after her to apologize. I saw them. I saw them kiss and I saw him kiss back. I saw the love of my life fall for someone else and it hurts it pains me to see. That should be me.

I just lost my best friend, The love of my life because I need to back off. I ruined it all. Because I loved her.

Because I loved her I couldn't control myself. I can't control her and I can't  control H.

And because I loved her I ruined it all. And because I loved her I lost her. And because I loved her I was stupid. And because I love her I never told her. And because I never told her I went crazy. And because I went crazy I yelled at her. And because I yelled at her she panicked. And because she panicked someone else what there. And because someone else was there I couldn't love her. And because I couldn't love her I lost her. And because I lost her I lost myself.

But because I lost myself she could never love me anyways.

And now she hates me.

Because I lost myself.

And I can't find myself.

Help me.