V

{ Joe }

After that whole thing just happened in glad everyone is just out of the pool.

"Hey."

I sit next to Alyssa as she looks up with a straw in her mouth. Lol.

"Hey."

She puts the straw in the red solo cup filled with water and puts it down beside her.

"Are you enjoying this. You know being here with them."

"Yea.....I actually am. Everyone is so nice in person as well as on the Internet. And the boys are a lot more affectionate then anyone would have guessed."

When she said that I got so confused. Because the guys are not normally affectionate in real life at all. The only person who is really touchy is actually Liam.

"Who is?"

"Affectionate?"

"Yeah."

"Will, Mitch, Zack......"

Wait Will? Mitch? Even Zack?!? The worst part is is that Zack knows that I like her.

But I had no idea about any of them being all touchy.

"How were they affectionate?"

She just laughs and shakers her head.

"Does it matter Joe?"

"Yes it does."

"I get it you're just looking out for me, so I'll tell you Mitch and I laid down on the couch together, I fell asleep on Zack after he pool, we got a little more.....never mind, and Will was just being generically affectionate."

I could tell she didn't want to tell me about Will so I just let it be. She obviously didn't want to tell me anyways so why pester her.

She got up with her cup to go in her room.

Wait did she say she fell asleep on Zack. And what were they doing?!?

Why did she say never mind. What did they do?!?

Why am I acting like this? She can do whatever she wants.

{ Alyssa }

I leave the house to get some fresh air or at least that's what I'm going to say if anyone texts or calls.

I'm actually going to hang out with Tom, whom I have I crush on but I could never tell him.

I finally arrive at the park and there he is standing there with his sexy self.

"Hey!-"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into a small forest behind the park.

"Hey, sexy."

I look at him again and he looks smug, like always.

"Why did yo-"

Then he kisses me so passionately, what is happening to the Tom Cassell that I usually hang out with.

I don't object I actually kiss him back, the. He puts his hand up my shirt and bra, this I would normally object to but I have such a huge crush on him, like a huge crush. Which is why I'm just melting into him right now.

It's so bad but I'm highly enjoying this. But I want to say no yet I can't because this is chance. But I have too.

"Tom.....we can't do this."