IV

{ Alyssa }

"So this is the house, huh." I say as I open the car door and grab my belongings.

"Yeah, I mean that's what Graser said so, I assume this is it." Joe mentions and knocks on the front door.

"HEY JOSEPH!" Graser yells and hugs him tightly.

"HEY GRASER!" Joe yells back as he sets down our things.

I start walking away from the car and Graser comes running up to me.

"ALYSSA! YOU'RE EVEN CUTER IN PERSON!"

"Thank you, Graser."

We hug outside of the front door and he hugs me so hard that he lifts me off the ground. What can I say, he's quite the hugger.

We walk inside and there is my boy Will, in the flesh.

"Alyssa!"

"Will...you're so much taller in person."

He towered over my shorter body as I hugged him tightly for longer then I should have, but I don't think he minded.

"You're a lot shorter then I thought you were."

"I told you I was only five three."

"Look I wasn't thinking that it was this short."

"Wow.....ok."

I laugh on the inside because I know he thinks I'm serious.

"Come on Alyssa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel inferior. I'm so sorry, don't be mad. I wasn't thinking about what I was saying."

He hugs me from behind and kisses my head trying to get me to turn around. They are a lot more affectionate then I thought they would be.

"I forgive you."

"Ah thank you."

I smile at his automatically guiltiness as we turn around to a knock at the door.

Graser looks through the peep whole and opens the door to Poke and Liam.

Liam actually makes a beeline for me and literally tackles me to the couch. But I don't mind really, or at least I don't think I do. He's just super excited to finally meet me in person.

"You're so tall!"

"You're actually not as tall as I thought you were."

"I know, that's what everyone says."

"Still as beautiful as ever nonetheless."

I've never gotten so many compliments in one day. It's actually really nice. I normally hate attention but I haven't been feeling myself as of late. Or good about myself really.

I don't know what is is but I know that I have really low self esteem and high levels of self doubt which isn't great. I also don't know how to get rid of it but I think being around people will maybe make it less. I don't know.

"Alyssa?" 

I snap out if my thoughts to see Will gripping my wrist as we plant our feet in a different location. I didn't even notice that we had moved elsewhere.

"So who's room is this?" I ask as I snoop around just a little but so I can see what is really here.

"It's yours, I'm pretty sure that Bee is sleeping in this other bed." Graser says as  he sits on Bee's bed.

This bed is so comfortable, like I actually  just want to go to sleep. I stretch out on the bed as they all exit the room.

"Don't fall asleep Alyssa, you have to go get your things." I say to myself as I heave myself out of bed.