Authors Speech

I wrote this story out of pure impulse and I hope that it will get reads and votes and tons of comments because I love to see what people are thinking. Hate comments, I don't like. I like constructive criticism, what this reminds you of, what you think..etc. Anything but hate comments. I'm really hoping I could get about 100 views on this in two months time. If you can help me it would sure be appreciated. Leave lots of comments and votes. Share if you can because lord knows I need the advertising. I just want people to see it and read it. I absolutely love writing. This piece really isn't my style because I am not the romantic type. Anything but that actually. I am good with poetry, a book full of poems is coming out soon by the way. But I know the most read books on wattpad are romance and teen fiction. I actually am the more type of Horror, Action, Vampire, Werewolf, and Fantasy, because anybody that know me knows I like to keep my head in the clouds and never look down and actually face reality and people. People scare me because I'm very self cautious. In my books, im in my prime and im not judged because nobody knows my gender, age, or real name. Just because people don't know me doesnt mean people can take credit for my work because on Wattpad I am ISEERED AND IFORGAVE. If you do see something like mine or my exact words in other books they are plagarising off of me. I do not copy I make my own ideas and words. My biggest problem with writing is making my own ideas sound unique and unlike others. Thats why I deleted my previous story but I will not delete this one and I will complete it. If you would like a sequel I will trdy but no promises because the original series to me will always be better than the second part. Not very sensitive since a tragic accident that happened and I will not get into that. Anyways I hope you enjoy.