-Alex and Charlie-

EVERY CHAPTER FROM HERE ON OUT IS CRUCIAL! WE ARE NEARING THE END OF THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK!!

Alex's POV

Life was feeling gloomier than before. Every since that day when Charlie turned down my invitation to hang out, I've been avoiding her. When I finally want to be around her she doesn't want to be around me. That just shows that I should've never tried befriending her. You ever done something that makes you feel sad but the intention was to make the other person sad? Yeah I though ignoring her would knock her off her high horse.. It didn't. She just galloped along.

      That was until Today, after school.
"Hey Alex. Wait up!" Charlie called out. I kept walking to the car she brought me. She ran up and stopped me in my tracks holding her hand against my chest.

      Her small warm hands felt nice and it was chilly outside too..and her... Wait what?

        She removed her hand quickly and mutters a sorry before she jumps to her questions. "Are you ignoring me?"

     "No shit. What do you want?" I ask annoyed with her still.

      "I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with George and I? Oh, you can bring Tyler and Myles or even Delilah." She nudged my shoulder playfully with a wink at the last part. It kind of bothered me that she could say it so carefree too.

     "Why would I bring Delilah?" I furrow my brows. Why would I bring that hoe? I'm not in the mood to bone her. Maybe Fran is open for tomorrow though.

      "Isn't she your girly friend?" She smiles suggestively.

       "No." I shake my head staring at her strangely. Delilah must be spreading rumors again.

      "But I thought she sucked you off in the Jan-... Ohhh. Um I meant." She scratches her head in confusion and I laugh at her. She's so innocent. Everyone knows Delilah hoes around. Of course, Charlie would be the only one who doesn't see her like that.

       "That doesn't mean we're together.  Wait, How did you know that we were in the Janitor Closet?" I state looking at her weirdly. Was she listening? Because it would make sense of how she knows.

Charlie looked down and blushed. She's so innocent. I've never seen her blush and now that I think about it, it's kind of cute. I tilt my head smiling at her.

"so you did? If you wanted some of the action Charlie, all you had to do was ask." I teased.

She look up with a red face and widened eyes. "No I wasn't listening, I heard her friends talking. I swear I didn't listen."she shakes her head frantically.

"Calm down Charlie, I was just teasing." I laugh.

She blushes even more, this time pink instead of red. "Oh." And she grabs my hand walking over to Tyler and Myles. They shoot up an eyebrow and I immediately snatch my hand from Charlie. She turns her head back to me, eyebrows scrunched in confusion before she mutters aи σн sorry.

I continue walking and she goes up to Tyler and Myles, giving them hugs. She didn't give me a hug..

Tyler just picks her up and spins her in a hug and sets her down smiling like a goof. Myles just hugs her back, I'm still not used to seeing Myles affectionate to anyone so it's a strange site. They pull away and Myles sends her a small fleeting smile before his normal expression is back. I'm just standing here looking. 4th wheeling and shit. It's cool.